Chapter 11: Girl time

Tatum's POV:
I can't get him out of my head. The thought just keeps circling around my mind. I've made a huge mistake. I've tried texting Ross, but he doesn't answer me. I just don't understand. It's been a whole day, and I already miss him like crazy.

I decided that I needed some girl time. So I called up Jordan, hoping she wasn't doing anything. She had school today, but it's over by now. After dialing her number, I let it ring for a few, until she finally answered.

"Hello?" She asked. I sighed in relief, thanking God that she answered me.

"Hey Jordan. Is there any possible way that you could come over? I really need to talk to you," I begged, in hope that she would say yes. I heard shuffling on the other end and then she spoke.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be over in about, five minutes."

"Okay, see you then. Bye," I pulled the phone away from my ear. I hit the red end call button and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. After opening the cupboard and taking out a bag of popcorn, I shoved it into the microwave, hitting the popcorn button. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water, and set them on the counter.

About two minutes later, the microwave beeped, indicating that the popcorn is done. I carefully slid it out of there, trying not to burn myself. I grasped a big bowl from the counter and put the popcorn into it.

I grabbed the waters and the big bowl of popcorn and took them upstairs to my room. Jordan and I need our privacy. We have a lot of talks like these. Just her and I, helping a girl out. I love that I have a best friend like that.

I heard a knock on the door, and knowing that it was Jordan, I raced down the steps to answer it. I swing open the door to reveal my best friend, wearing a pair of ripped denim pants, a blue tee and her black converse. Her blonde hair was placed up into a messy bun, but looked quite perfect.

I allowed her in and shut the door behind us. I grabbed her hand and practically dragged her up to my room. After we sat down on my bed, tired from a long walk up the steps, we took a breather. We looked at each other and then she spoke.

"So what's up?" She asked as I handed her a water and put the popcorn bowl in between us.

"I just needed someone to talk to. I haven't had the best week," I explained, taking a sip of my water.

"Well, what happened? I mean, we just met R5, how are you upset already?" She giggled, tossing a single piece of popcorn into her mouth. I shrugged.

I didn't want to tell Jordan about Ross just yet. I know I should tell her, I mean she is my best friend. I just don't want to. I feel like she'll freak out and won't leave me alone about it. I need to just wait a little while.

"Wanna watch Mean Girls?" She smirked. I laughed and nodded, standing up to go search for the disc. Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies.

After finding the movie and popping it into the DVD player, we sat on my bed and watched. Jordan always called me Regina George. I never understood why, but it's my nickname.

The movie went by almost as quickly as the popcorn did. Which was pretty fast for only two girls and one huge bowl of popcorn. I told you all, I need a diet. But no, no one ever listens to me.

Jordan turned to face me, "I better get home, Tate. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

I nodded, standing up to hug her. It was about nine at night, and since I wasn't having the best day, I decided to got to bed. So I let my best friend out and walked a long walk back up to my bedroom. I changed and plopped down on my bed, completely exhausted.

Here comes a sleepless night.

--------
Hi! Oh my, Ross is ignoring Tatum! What do you think will happen?

Stay Rossome!
~Paige