Chapter 25: Drunk

Tatum's POV:
I helped Ross up the stairs as he stumbled along. He was so heavy, and I'm so out of shape. He mumbled random words and sentences as we descended up the staircase. I kept his arm around my shoulder as I practically carried him around.

When we finally made it to Ross's room, I pulled him over to his bed. He kept tripping over his own feet and pushing his face into my neck. I sat Ross on his bed and made him lie down. He held onto my hand for dear life, pulling me down with him. I laughed as I landed on top of him.

I looked  down at Ross and see him staring at me. I crack a smile and kiss his forehead sweetly.

"Alright babe, I want you to go to sleep, okay? My drunk little angel," I giggled. He crinkled his nose and yawned.

"You have beautiful lips, I want to taste them," he touched my upper lip gently with his fingers. I blushed and shifted my eyes.

"Okay, but you have to promise to go to sleep, yeah?" I asked, running my fingers through his knotty, shaggy blonde hair.

He nodded quickly and grasped both sides of my head with his hands. Ross pulled me down and puckered his lips. I smiled as I leaned down before puckering my lips out also and kissing my boyfriend lovingly.

He tasted of beer, which totally disgusted me. I don't know how he likes that stuff. It's gross. But I kissed Ross back anyways just to make him happy.

Soon enough I pulled away with a vial face. I licked my lips trying to get the beer off.
I wiped my mouth with my arm and then tried getting off of Ross.

"No no no, where do you think you're going, sexy?" He smirked. Okay so I've never experienced Ross drunk, and now I'm a little nervous..

"Ross.."

He flipped us over so that he was on top of me and began kissing, sucking, and biting my neck. I held onto his hips and tried pushing him off.

I yelled at him, telling him to move off of me several times. He didn't listen. He began pulling my shirt up over my stomach and soon enough over my boobs.

"Ross! Stop!" I screamed, about to cry. Yes, im self conscious okay. And I don't want Ross to see me this vulnerable and exposed yet. Not even in just a bra.

I knew I was going to start crying soon if he didn't stop. Especially since my shirt was already over my head and laying on the floor somewhere. I'm just not strong enough to push Ross off of me. Plus he's way bigger than me.

Ross kissed the top of my both my boobs that were exposed from my bra not covering it. I felt a tear slip as I continued screaming and pushing his face away.

"Don't fight it, princess. I want you so badly," he growled. I felt was so upset and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.
More tears fell as I finally had an idea.

No wonder nobody heard me. Everyone is asleep and I wasn't yelling for anyone in particular. I started yelling for Rocky and Rydel, hoping that they would hear me.

Just as Ross began kissing down my stomach, the door swung open. I looked over and saw a tall figure standing in the doorway, shocked.

"Rocky!" I cried. Soon after Rydel came in right behind him. Then Riker, then Ryland.

The guys began pulling Ross off of me as he fought them. Rydel pulled me out from under Ross when the boys finally had gotten him to release me.

I was crying and shaking because I'm a big baby, but I didn't care. Rydel hugged me and smoothed my hair calming me. Rocky walked over after the guys had laid Ross down and got him chilled off.

"Come here, squirt," Rocky whispered. He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same.

"You wanna sleep in my room tonight?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Please?"