PROLOGUE AND INTRODUCTION

Note: please just don't vote and stop here please give a read to the first chap! Thanks xD

Hello, everyone! This is my first story on Wattpad; I hope you'll enjoy it!

I want to say before starting with the book that this is my first book; English is, also, not my native language... please don't give me comments on grammar or anything else. I've both edited and gotten people to edit most of the chapters, but keep in mind that some chapters may not be edited, so please don't keep nagging me because of grammatical errors. If you'd like to help with the editing, please PM me with the edited version, and I'll be sure to put Version 2.0 in!

I will also delete any rude or offending comments on my book; please just keep to the criticism side!

If you guys get confused with the story plot, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly explain it to you. I love and respect all my readers and, as mentioned before, I always appreciate positive criticism.

THIS STORY IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON QUOTEV!

:prologue cover by: @crazylovers78

Enjoy!

© Teraae™ 2015. All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT:
Guys if you love this story and you think it deserves to get more read please help me promoting this story;
Share it with your friends and on wattpad and I'll be thankful to you guys it will mean a lot..... Please...

SO HERE YOU GO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!<3

Laura, being a doctor, supplies most of her time to the preservation or at least lengthening of the lives of her unfortunate cancer victims. She adores her career, and each of her patients admires her deeply. That's not the case for Walter Scott, a man who came to Laura with a brain tumor. Being the harsh, inconsiderate man that he is, Walter fashioned a settlement with Laura, which turned her life upside down. Who will fall for who within this complex jumble of a relationship? Will Laura's hatred towards Walter gradually fade away and be substituted with love? Will Walter's stiff, frozen heart soften for the kind, innocent Laura? Read to find out.