[Two]

Amelia sat at the counter in Jitters, Tommy's stoller beside her. She blew on her coffee, watching as the steam rose. Barry had gone to work and wouldn't be home until the evening.

Iris whizzed around behind the counter, serving people their daily fix of caffeine, talking to Amelia all the while.

"And how's my favourite boy?" She asked as she handed the last person in the queue their change.

"Barry's good." Amelia grinned, knowing that Iris wasn't referring to Barry.

Iris walked out from behind the counter and sat on the chair beside Amelia as she smiled at the sleeping one year old. "You know who I meant." She rolled her eyes.

"I know." Amelia laughed. "Tommy's good. He was really excited to see you, but as you can see, sleep is more important."

"So when are you taking Tommy to see Oliver?" Iris asked, resting her head on her hand as she smirked at the red head.

"What plan have you and Barry concocted?" Amelia demanded.

"Us? What? We've done nothing." Iris promised, smiling innocently as she batted her eyelashes.

"Iris, I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Fine."

"Good."

"I'm not taking him to see Oliver."

"What?" Iris exclaimed.

"Shush. You'll wake Tommy. And you heard me."

"Why?" Iris asked, lowering her voice.

"The same reason that I haven't taken him to see Oliver since he was born. Oliver isn't ready."

"You mean you're not ready." Iris corrected. "You still love him, don't even try to deny it. You're scared that he'll run a mile if he finds out that he has a kid."

"He won't run a mile." Amelia said, shaking her head. "He'll run two." She added.

"Mia." Iris sighed.

"Can we please have a conversation that doesn't revolve around Oliver Queen?" Amelia pleaded.

"Fine. Fine. So is Felicity coming down this week?"

"Yep. She told me over the phone that she went and bought Tommy a load of baby clothes. Honestly, sometimes I think she thinks that I had a child just so she could play dress up with him." Amelia laughed.

Iris grinned and chuckled softly. "No, but it is a bonus."

--

Amelia walked up to her apartment door, only to find it opened. Her eyes grew wide with worry, and her gaze flickered from the sleeping Tommy to the opened door.

Taking a deep breath, she walked into the apartment, pulling Tommy's stroller behind her back, in hope of providing some protection. She couldn't leave him outside the apartment for obvious reasons.

Amelia flicked on the light to see that her entire apartment was trashed. The tables and chairs were flipped and the couch was overturned, the cushions ripped apart. Lying amongst all the mess was a single piece of paper.

Bending down, Amelia picked it up, seeing that someone had scrawled something on it. Her eyes scanned the words and she felt sick.

Tell Mr Queen that if he doesn't comply with our request it will be you and your son lying there ripped apart.

- S

--

A/N

Oohh who's S? ;)
I know the chapter is short but they'll get longer.