[Four]

Amelia's eyelids fluttered open and she immediately wanted to shut them as light flioded her vision. Voices surrounded her, but they just sounded like a buzz, incoherently speaking.

Finally, her vision focused and Amelia saw that now a single doctor stood checking her, while Iris watched from a nearby window.

"Miss Smoak do you know where you are?" The doctor asked, stepping back, happy with her condition.

"I'm assuming it's a hospital. What happened?"

"You and Mr Allen were in an accident." The doctor answered.

Amelia's jaw fell open, as the doctors words recalled the memory of the incident.

"Lightening." She mumered. She looked up at the doctor. "Where is he?"

"You see Miss Smoak, Mr Allen -"

"I'm Amelia, and his name is Barry." Amelia corrected.

The doctor nodded. "Amelia, Barry has yet to wake up."

Amelia's eyebrows furrowed. "How long have I been unconscious?"

"Not long. A week. But your friend, I'm afraid we don't know why he hasn't woken up, or when he will."

"I - I don't understand. Why is Barry worse off than I am?"

"Your friend Iris found the two of you huddled together on the ground. Considering how you both were lying, we've come to the conclusion that Mr Allen threw himself in front of you as the lightening hit. This means that Mr Allen was hit with the majority of the lightenings power, and you only got the backlash." The doctor informed her.

Amelia didn't know what to say, she was in shock. Barry had thrown himself in front of her, he had protected her. After all the awful things she said to him, he still out her life before his.

"Where is he?" She asked, her voice soft.

"He's at Star Labs mam."

Amelia's head snapped up as her gaze filled with fury. "Star labs?" She spat. "They're the reason we're here in the girst place. Particle accelerator, what a load of shit." She growled.

"Miss Smoak, I'm going to need you to calm down."

"My name is Amelia." She shouted. "I want to see him."

"Miss -"

"Am I allowed to leave?" Amelia questioned, cutting the doctor off mid sentence.

"Well -"

"Am I?" Amelia repeated.

"Yes." The doctor sighed.

Amelia sent the doctor out of the room as she got dressed. Tears clouded her vision and she blinked them back furiously. She heard the door open and she swung round, pulling dressed. Her glare disappeared as she saw that it was Iris standing there, holding Tommy.

"Mama." Tommy cried in glee, clapping his hands as he attempted to wiggle out of Iris' grip.

Amelia smiled widely and she took Tommy from Iris, hugging him in relief. "My baby boy." She sighed. She turned to Iris and gave the girl a one arm hug, holding Tommy with her other arm.

"How is he?" Amelia asked, her face filled with concern.

Iris shook her head. "His heart keeps stopping and starting Mia. It's awful."

Amelia bit her lip. "I'm going to see him." She told Iris, who nodded.

"Mia there's something else."

"What?" She asked.

"Oliver's here." Iris said softly.

---

A/N

I know that this is super short, but i wanted to post. Incase you were wondering Amelia is not a metahuman because Barry jumped infront of her :)