[Thirteen]

Amelia sat down on the blanket beside Oliver who had Tommy in his lap. Amelia began to pull out food from the basket when Oliver clasped his hands over hers.

"Aw Mia I wanted to set it all out." Oliver whined and pouted.

"Yeah well I'm hungry. Suck it up darling." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Oliver laughed and shook his head. As Amelia finished setting out the food, Oliver took out Tommy's bag and put a bib on him, one that Amelia had packed.

"Dad's star, really Mia?" Oliver snorted, arching an eyebrow.

"Hey, not my fault. It's your role not mine. Anyway, a friend picked it out." Amelia laughed.

"Which friend?" Oliver questioned.

"You wouldn't know him." Amelia waved his words off.

"Him?" Oliver repeated.

Amelia smiled and pulled at Oliver's cheeks, who huffed in response. "Aw is my little Ollie jealous?" She cooed.

Oliver pouted and shook his head, causing Amelia to giggle. She finished pulling out the food and the three began to eat.

"Tell me everything that I've missed with Tommy." Oliver said as he watched his blonde haired son.

"Well, he was born prematurely. It was Tuesday, just as the clock struck midnight. Barry was there, but he fainted when my water broke. I think he was more anxious than I was." Amelia began.

"Barry as in Barry Allen?" Oliver questioned as he took a bite of an apple.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah, he's my best friend. I live with him. I was with him when the lightening hit." Her voice got softer as her sentence finished. She cleared her throat and shook her head. "Anyway, Tommy was a bit of a restless baby, especially during the night. But Barry and I took turns feeding him and as he grew older he settled down.

"He took his first steps pretty early, maybe about six months. It was completely unexpected. Barry and I were walking into the sitting room and when we turned round, Tommy was following us. It was the cutest thing." Amelia told him.

"He absolutely loves superheroes by the way." She added.

Amelia turned to see Oliver staring at Tommy, frowning slightly, a sad look in his eyes. Amelia's eyebrows furrowed and she placed her hand on his cheek.

"Ollie, what's wrong?" She whispered.

Oliver sighed and bit his lip before replying. "All these things that I've missed in Tommy's life. All these things that Barry was there for."

"Oliver, Barry isn't replacing you." Amelia told him.

"I - I know. It's just, I should've been there in his place." Oliver told him.

"Oliver you're here now and that's all that matters. If anything, it's my fault. I should've told you that I had Tommy, but I was just scared. We've all made mistakes. After all, we are only human. But this is our chance to start again, to make things right." She told him. "To be a family." She added softer.

"A family?" Oliver echoed.

Suddenly panic washed over Amelia. What if she had been wrong? What if Oliver didn't want this? Was she coming on to strong? Going to fast?

Oliver saw the panic upon her face and smiled comfortingly. He looked at Tommy, who sat infront of them eating a sandwich and back to Amelia.

"Mia, I would love to be a family." He told her. "You, Tommy and I. We can start again. Become a family."

Amelia grinned at him and slowly, Oliver leaned over, placing his hand upon her cheek, allowing her the chance to reject his affection. However, Amelia didn't and so Oliver kissed her.

It was everything she ever wanted and everything she ever needed. She had Tommy and finally once again she had Oliver.

She had lost him, and then he had found her. And neither of them would ever let the other go again.

- - -

A/N

Was it cute enough? ;)
I know it's really short and I would've written more but I really wanted to post. I know I created Amelia, but I just think that she and Oliver are the cutest thing! I'm going to hopefully be wrapping this story up soon, but I'm not quite sure.

Also, check out my other Oliver fanfic if you want :)