[Three]

Amelia didn't know what to do with the letter. Did she inform Oliver of it, just as it demanded? Or did she keep quiet? She wasn't worried about her own safety, Tommy was her priority.

Who was this 'S' person? And what did they want Oliver to do? None of it made sense. She wasn't sure how long she had been pacing for, before Barry arrived home.

Somehow, amongst all her worry, Amelia managed to tidy the apartment. Well as best she could. The couch was still ruined obviously, but she had tidied what she could.

"Honey I'm home." Barry yelled jokingly as he entered the apartment. His eyes widened at the mess, or what was left of it. "What happened here?"

Amelia chewed her lip, debating what to say. In the end she decided to go with the most believable.

"There was a break in." She lied easily.

"What? How? When? Are you and Tommy okay?" He babbled, grabbing Amelia's hands and inspecting her up and down.

"There was a break in. I don't know, today and yes. Clearly." Amelia replied, counting the answers to each of his questions on her hand.

"I'll call Joe. He'll get someone down to have a look. Maybe I can get some forensic evidence." He spoke, his eyes still darting around the apartment.

"Barry. Look it's fine. Clearly, they were amatures. They didn't take anything valuable. Just leave it." Amelia sighed, waving off his concern.

"Mia."

"Barry."

"Fine." He growled.

"Good." Amelia smiled triumphantly.

Barry rolled his eyes and hugged Amelia. "Do you always get your own way?" Barry huffed as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Amelia came beside him and snatched the cup out of his hands, taking a sip. Barry glared at her and took out another cup and poured himself yet another cup.

"Not always. But most of the time, yes." She grinned and kissed his cheek lightly.

She sat on the side counter in the kitchen, her hands wrapped around the warm mug. Barry stood by her legs, looking up at her.

"I have to go to Starling city tomorrow." He announced.

"Why?" Amelia whined and pouted.

Barry shot her a toothy grin and laughed. "I'm working a case."

"Ooh Detective Allen." Amelia cooed.

Barry rolled his eyes. "I'm not a detective Mia. I don't even carry a firearm."

"Either way you're my hero." Amelia announced dramatically, pretending to swoon. "So who does the case involve?"

Barry suddenly seemed extremely interested in his coffee as he took yet another gulp. Amelia's eyes narrowed in supicion, and she set her own coffee mug beside her. She put her hand under Barry's chin and lifted it lightly so he was eye level with her. Considering how tall he was, it was a rare occurrence for them to actually be eye level.

Barry's puppy dog eyes shone and he bit his lip in nervousness.

"Barry, who does the case involve?" She repeated, her voice calm.

"Oliver Queen." He mumbled.

"Aw Barry." Amelia sighed. "And you have to take it?"

"Captains orders." He replied, along with a very convincing sigh of his own.

"You're not going to tell him that we live together are you?" Amelia asked, panic creeping through.

Barry shook his head.