[Epilouge]

Time never ceased to amaze Amelia. For example, she had spent years by Oliver's side, always believing that she would be nothing more than his best friend. If somebody had told her when she was sixteen that in ten years time she would have a two year old child with the man she loved and that she would be walking down the isle to marry him, she probably would've slapped them.

And yet here she was.

A month had passed since the incident with Slade Wilson. Oliver had locked Slade away and broke the news to Amelia that he had killed Oliver's mother. Amelia didn't take the news too well but slowly things began to get back to normal and Oliver and Amelia began to plan their wedding. Deciding that time didn't really have a preference towards them, they planned quickly and managed to get everything done in two weeks.

Amelia looked at the dress that she wore and smiled. It was just like the dress she imagined as a child. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. It pinched in at the waist before flaring out to the ground. The bodice of the dress was embroidered with gold lace, and the intricate golden lace licked the bottom of her dress. Her vibrant red hair which was such a contrast to the white dress had been curled and pinned back.

"Oh Mia." A voice came from behind her.

Amelia turned to see her mother, Felicity and Thea enter the room. "Mia baby, you look beautiful." He mum cried and embraced her daughter tightly.

"Mum watch the trail." Felicity shouted, waving her hands.

Their mother quickly stepped back and apologised repeatedly. "I'm so proud of you. Oliver is such a lucky man."

"Aw mum don't cry." Amelia told her mother as she saw the tears pool in her eyes. "If you cry I'll cry."

"Don't you dare ruin your make up Mia. That took me an hour." Thea threatened.

Amelia laughed at the brunette and turned to her blonde haired sister. "You're awfully quiet." Amelia remarked, smiling.

Felicity grinned at her twin and clapped her hands. "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" Amelia asked, crinkling her nose.

Before Felicity could reply a masculine voice spoke from behind her.

"Hey bestie."

Slowly, Amelia turned round and look at the brown haired male standing in the doorway. He wore a suit and grinned at her shocked expression.

"Barry." Amelia whispered.

Barry held out his arms and Amelia picked up the hem of her dress and ran to Barry as he scooped her into his arms. Barry wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck. They broke the embrace but Amelia kept her hand intertwined with Barry's.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Felicity announced and pushed her mother and Thea out of the room.

"You were in a coma Barry. I watched your heart stopped. You took that hit of lightening for me Barry. Even after all those horrendous things I said to you." Amelia spoke, her voice breaking.

"Hey Mia, it's okay it okay. I'm here now. I love you Mia, you're my best friend. Of course I'd take a hit for you." He said. "Now I hear that you're getting married." Barry smiled.

"What gave it away?" Amelia laughed. "Was it the giant white dress?"

Barry gave her a toothy grin. "I was wondering Mia, if I could walk you down the isle?"

"I would be honoured Mr Allen." Amelia smiled.

---

Amelia stood at the closed double doors, her arm linked with Barry's.

"I hate to say I told you so Mia. But I did." Barry laughed. "I saw Oliver earlier and he adores you and Tommy."

"Yeah yeah Barry, you were right and I was wrong." Amelia grumbled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I love you Mia. You're the sister I always wanted and the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for." Barry told her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too Barry, I can't imagine life without you." She replied.

"Let's get you married." Barry grinned and opened the door.

Amelia's eyes landed on Oliver as soon as the doors opened and she saw all the nervousness wash off his face as they made eye contact. He looked stunning in his suit and Diggle stood beside him as his best man. Tommy stood on the other side of his father holding the rings on a cushion as he was Paige boy. On the other side of the isle, Felicity, Thea, Iris and Caitlin stood in their bridesmaids dresses, each of them smiling brightly as they watched Amelia make her way down the isle.

"Don't let me fall." Amelia whispered to Barry.

"I never have and I never will Mia." He replied as the two made their way up the isle.

Finally they reached the top of the isle and Barry took Amelia's hand and placed it in Oliver's.

"If you hurt her no one will find your body." Barry whispered to Oliver and Amelia stifled a laugh.

Oliver smiled and nodded, not quite sure whether Barry was joking or not. Barry placed a kiss on Amelia's cheek before standing beside Diggle on the alter.

"You look beautiful Mia. Perfectness beyond words." Oliver told her.

Amelia blushed as she looked at her soon to be husband. "Thanks Ollie. You're looking handsome yourself."

They smiled at each other, because after all this time they were  finally getting their happy ending.

"I love you." Amelia told him.

"I love you too." He replied.

And so they began their life together, with their son, their friends and their family, as Mr and Mrs Queen.

---

A/N

And that is the last chapter of Lost and Found. I have enjoyed writing this story so much and Amelia is probably my favourite character to write. Even though they're all fictional characters it makes me quite emotional to see their journey and how far they've come. I hope you have all enjoyed reading about Amelia and her roller coaster of a journey and that you stick around to see some of my there and future stories. I do have dusk which is another Oliver fanfic and I may write yet another one in the future :) but this is farewell and goodbye for the character Amelia Queen.