[Sixteen]

Amelia dropped her bags on the floor of their new apartment and watched as Tommy ran into the fully furnished room.

She had arrived in Starling early that morning and she had still to meet with Moira and Thea again. It had been a year and a half since she had last seen the two, but she was more worried about Thea's reaction as the two had once been as close as sisters.

Amelia had just uped and left a year and a half ago, without any word. She only hoped that Thea would understand.

Oliver walked behind the inspecting redhead and wrapped his arms around her waist and pressing a kiss on her collarbone.

"Do you like it?" He mumered.

"It's perfect." Amelia replied. "But I thought we were just going to stay at your mums."

"Nope. I think that now there's three of us we should have our own place. You know, like a family home." Oliver told her.

A smile creeped its way onto Amelia's face and she turned to face Oliver.

"A family home." She repeated.

"Yep. The Queen family, next generation style." He winked.

"Oh so I'm a Queen now?" Amelia scoffed.

"Im working on it." Oliver retorted and kissed her.

- - -

Amelia stood at the door of Oliver's childhood home, not wanting to enter.

"Mia come on." Oliver laughed as he held Tommy in his arms.

Amelia pouted and shook her head. "Thea's going to be mad."

"No she won't." Oliver retorted.

"Yes she will." Amelia argued.

"She's not going to be angry." Oliver said firmly.

Amelia went to argue once more, and tell him that she would be angry, when the door opened revealing a confused Thea.

"Who's going to be angry?" She asked. Her eyes suddenly focused on the child in Oliver's arms. Clearly, she hadn't been told that she had a nephew.

"Who owns that?" Thea asked, her nose crinkling as she pointed at the blonde haired child.

"It's a child Thea, and he's mine." Oliver told her, and Amelia felt a sense of pride.

Thea on the other hand didn't look so pleased as she still hadn't realised that Amelia was also standing on her doorstep.

"Oh God Ollie, who did you sleep with?" She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

Amelia cleared her throat and waved slightly. "Me. Hi Thea." She said nervously.

Thea's eyes widened as she saw Amelia and she stood back as if she couldn't believe it.

"You're home." She gasped.

Amelia smiled softly. "Yeah, I am. And I'm sorry I left."

"Why did you leave?" Thea asked.

Amelia took Tommy from Oliver's arms and kissed the blonde haired childs forehead. "Because I found out I was pregnant with Tommy." Oliver wrapped his arm around Amelia's waist and once again Thea's eyes widened.

"You two are back together, and you have a child." Thea said, her jaw slacking.

Amelia and Oliver nodded, staying silent.

"That's why you went to Central City." She exclaimed and pointed at Oliver. "Because Mia was there."

"Yeah." Oliver laughed.

"So you three are like a family now?" Thea questioned tilting her head.

Oliver looked down at Amelia who was smiling up at him. His eyes skimmed over his green eyed son before resting on Thea once more.

"Yeah. We are." Oliver confirmed.

"So can we come in?" Amelia asked, smiling.

- - -

A/N

I don't like this chapter at all, it's short and badly written. But I just wanted a chapter that settled Amelia back into Starling, but I didn't want to go through her telling Thea what happened, cause you all know that already. :)