Annyeonghaseyo!

"We're here!" Taemin shouted, grinning at you. You smiled back, nervously. What were they going to think of you? Whatever you do, you will NOT fan girl over them! Taemin held the car door open for you. When you stepped out, it was quite cold. Noticing this, Taemin took off his jacket, and gently placed it over your shoulders.

"Thanks," You said grateful that you had an extra layer to protect yourself from the cold. You were surprised that Taemin had noticed, let alone give you his jacket. He was being very considerate.

"No problem! Ready?" Taemin asked as you approached ever closer to the door. Seeing your timid and anxious expression, Taemin turned to face you.

"You really have nothing to worry about! Everyone will love you, I'm sure of it," Taemin comforted you in an attempt to make you feel better. You did feel better!

"Let's go!" Taemin said, grabbing your left hand and dragging you through the door.

You felt like your heart was going to explode when you heard the synchronised "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"TAEMIN! Who is this guest?! You should have told us we were entertaining guests today! Why didn't you tell me - or us?? AND our dorm is a complete mess! At least give us a hint next time,"

"I'm sorry Kibum.."

"MY NAME IS KEY!" Key was half laughing, half shouting at Taemin.

"Don't worry! It's not that messy," You told Key, trying to calm him down a bit.

"WAIT... (y/n)?" Key said. How did he know your name?

"Yeah?" You replied uncertain.

"I REMEMBER YOU FROM AMERICA!!!"

"What?" You exclaimed. You were pretty sure you would have remembered meeting Key in America.

"You know (y/n)?" Taemin asked.

"SHHH Taemin, yes I know (y/n)! I used to be in your English class! I used my real name Kim Kibum while I was there! You even helped me in class a few times," Key explained.

"Were you the one that kept asking me if you could 'look at' my homework?" You wondered, vaguely remembering a Korean boy in you class about four or five years ago.

"YES!! That was me!!! At least Taemin finally brought someone I know, and someone who is nice home. I really do try to get them to clean up, you know, but sometimes it's just impossible! Really, you'd think they were incapable of it!" Key sighed and tutted, happy that you two recognised each other.

Meanwhile, Minho was on the sofa, holding in his laughter, as he thought that Key was being louder and weirder than usual. Taemin on the other hand, was looking down at the floor, discouraged by being pushed out of the conversation by Key. This was his American exchange, not some chance meeting for Key to catch up with one of his old friends.

"What do you find so funny, hmmm?" Key snapped at Minho.

Minho snapped too, and could not stop laughing for at least three minutes. While Key was rolling his eyes and Taemin was softly giggling next to you, Minho eventually stopped.

"I'm sorry! I haven't even had a chance to introduce myself due to the nagger over there. I'm Minho," He informed you, casting a subtle glare at Key, who once again, rolled his eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Onew chirped, striding into the main room. "Do you want anything to eat? I was just going to order something,"

"Um, sure! How about some chicken?" Onew's eyes lit up, as he shared the same thought. You both grinned at each other.

"Great choice," He quickly picked up the phone and ordered before one of the other members could object.

"Where's Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked Onew.

"He's had a very busy schedule today, and he'll be coming home late, so don't be too loud when he gets back," Onew looked at them all seriously.

The chicken arrived shortly, and the five of you sat around the table and began to dig in. Halfway through your satisfying meal, Jonghyun walked in, drowsy and a bit grumpy. As Jonghyun saw you, he immediately regained his composure, and greeted you politely.

"I don't even think I can eat anything, I'm too tired," Jonghyun mumbled.

"But it's chicken, and it's good chicken!" Onew tempted.

"Sorry hyung, I'm just going to go to bed. Nice meeting you (y/n)," Jonghyun went to his room, leaving them alone again.

"So, Taemin, have you got any plans for the week? - Besides rehearsing of course.." Key asked.

"Yes! I've planned EVERYTHING,".