Wedding

"WHERE ARE THEY???" 

You heard Kim Sodam's yells from the reception area. The guests looked around confused, and began whispering to one another. You slowly backed out of the room, trying your best to ignore the suspicious glances. You went into the dressing room and slammed the door behind you.

"Unnie... what's wrong?" You asked.

"THEY'RE NOT HERE!" 

"Who?"

"SUHO AND JJONG!!!" 

"Calm down, there's still ages until the wedding starts," You reminded her.

She sighed and tangled her fingers in her hair, and slumped forward. She looked far too stressed.

"I'll go talk to Kai and see if he knows when Suho will arrive," You said.

You felt bad about leaving her like that, but maybe solving the situation would make her feel better. You knew you couldn't do anything about getting Jonghyun here, but you could do something about Suho. You took a deep breath and went to talk to Kai. He was staring at the floor, twiddling his thumbs.

"Haven't seen you in a while," He grinned when he saw you, giving you a hug.

"Yeah," You replied.

He hadn't changed one bit. It was as if no time had passed. 

"Do you know where Suho is? The bride's getting a little stressed.." You sighed, glancing up at the clock to check the time.

"Trust me, he's on his way. He was just stopping off at a florists to buy her some flowers," Kai giggled at how stressed you looked.

"Yah! Do you realise that this is the most important day of her life!?!?!" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah..." He continued to laugh at you, rolling his eyes. 

The door opened, and Kai whipped around, hoping for Suho. It wasn't. It was someone better. 

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm late," Jonghyun puffed, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly. 

He stared deep into your eyes, and cupped your cheeks in his hands. You felt yourself slowly turning red. He smiled at her before leaning in. The sound of your heart was beating so loudly that you couldn't concentrate. It felt like it was going to explode.

Finally he kissed you. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around you, along with all of your worries, your troubles and your problems. He made you feel like none of that mattered. It was a small yet warm kiss. You never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. You put your hands around his neck and played with the ends of his hair. As you pulled apart, a faint smile grew on your face, along with rosy cheeks.

"I missed you,"

"Go check up on your sister," You mumbled shyly.

He walked away grinning, leaving you and Kai. You exhaled and ran your fingers through your hair, processing what happened. 

"Is he a good kisser?" Kai joked.

"Shut up. Probably better than you," You scoffed. 

You could see Suho getting out of a taxi from the window, so you left Kai and headed to get a seat for the ceremony. It should be starting any minute now. 

The room buzzed with excited chatter. Then the Kim Sodam entered, her arms linked with Jonghyun's. Everyone gasped how beautiful she looked in her dress. Applause spread across the room. There was the scraping of chairs as folks got up for a standing ovation she made their way down the aisle, smiling. You looked back and forth between her and Suho. He was asking Kai something, and Kai fixed his fringe. Once Suho saw her, he didn't take his eyes off her. They said their vows and kissed. There were cheers and Kai whooped. 

You filed out of the hall, and Jonghyun caught up with you. 

"Hey,"

"Don't hey me! You left me here for months!" You teased. You weren't that bothered. Happier more so. 

"I'm sorry... Here, stay still," He instructed.

You did as you were told. Something cold tickled your neck, and you flinched before relaxing. He had put a shiny necklace on you. You tilted your head to look up at him. 

"It's beautiful, thank you," You whispered, holding the star attached on the end of the chain. As you looked at it, you noticed your silver bracelet. "Jjong... can we look at your bracelet now?" You batted your eyelashes at him. Well, you tried to. 

"Sure," He smiled. 

He took your wrist in his palm, and opened the small latch holding the two ends of the bracelet together. You held it out and read what was engraved on the inside.

"Monophobia?" 

"Yep. Fear of being alone," 

You put the bracelet back on your wrist and held his hand. His hand fitted perfectly in mine, his fingers completing the spaces left in mine.

"I know this'll sound cheesy, and I know you hate cheesy, but bare with it. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled at how nervous he looked. The others would kill to see this, especially Key. 

"Yes, just don't be cheesy again," You giggled, nudging him.

"Okay..."

You had a feeling that he was lying, but you really didn't care.