In a Rush

"(Y/N)... wake up!! You've been asleep for ages," Taemin yelled, jumping up and down on your bed. You just groaned at him, in hope that he would give up and go away. You pulled the covers over your head exposing your toes. Taemin saw the opportunity and tickled your toes, making you kick out. Taemin skilfully dodged your kick, and kept laughing at you. It was surprising how energetic he was in the morning, and you were not in the mood to play right now. He held your phone to your face and you pushed his arm away groggily.

"Your phone's been buzzing for ages, it's annoying Jjong! He told me to get you to sort it out, since we're not going to snoop on your phone..." He insisted, putting the phone back in your face.

You grabbed his wrist and brought the phone to your eye level, and squinted to read your messages. They consisted of several 'get up' and 'hurry up' texts from Hara, and a couple from Minho, which you glazed over. You were looking for a text that gave you more context. You scrolled down, seeing a text from Hara telling you to get to the studio asap.

"Ohh nooo, this isn't good.."

"What?"

"Uhhh, Taemin, what time is it?"

"Its almost half past ten.. Why?"

"OH SHOOT!" You panicked, shooing him out of your room so you could get dressed.

You got your tracksuits on and a black jumper, while tying your hair up into a messy bun. You put on a light layer of make-up, not bothering with any eye-liner, since you knew you would mess it up under pressure.

You ran into the kitchen and snatched a piece of toast off of Onew's plate, while giving him an apologetic look and a kiss on the cheek to make up for it. In turn, he took some toast off of Jonghyun's plate. You would usually have some cereal, but you had zero time for that. They were all confused as to why you were changing your breakfast so willingly. You hardly ever changed your routine.

"I'll see you guys later, Hara's been texting me for over an hour, asking me to get to the studio," You said, slipping on your high tops, leaving the laces untied. You glanced up to see more confused faces.

"What?" You asked them.

"Uhh, (y/n)? You do realise you're speaking in English," Key pointed out.

"Dammit!! I'm so sorry, I just really need to leave!" You apologised, opening the front door.

"Don't forget your tablet!" Onew shouted at you.

"Onew, I really don't need them, you know that!" You said.

He threw it at you anyway, and you caught in in your mouth, swallowing the pill dry. You rolled your eyes at him, and he stuck his tongue out at you in return.

You stepped outside, and immediately regretted not grabbing a coat. You looked at your watch, overly concious of time passing, and began to run to the studio. After falling over your laces for the second time, you stopped for a couple of seconds to tuck them in the sides of your shoes.

You slowed down as the studio came into sight. You could see Hara pacing back and forth, whilst talking on the phone, through the window. You waved to catch her attention, and when she saw you, she smiled in relief, and hung up.

"Where have you been???!!!?? Did no-one tell you that you needed to be early today in particular?! You come in sooo early to practice everyday, and the one day we need you, you're not here!! What's up with that?!" Hara rambled.

"Well I'm here now. And, by the way, no-one told me I needed to be here! Why? What do you need me for?" You asked in bursts, still out of breath.

"We're going out to Suncheon to film your very first music video!!!" She squealed, reminiscent of Kim Sodam.

Now you really were breathless, wide eyed, and mouth open wide in excitement. Hara could tell you weren't in your right mind to talk yet so she continued on.

"Okay, okay! Sooo, when we get there, you'll get dressed up and have your hair styled, and have make-up put on, and.... ohh it'll be so fun!!! You'll have such a good time. I'm so glad they let me go with you, I want to make sure that your choreography is on point. It needs to be perfect! And - there will be a special guest from SMent there to boost your music videos' popularity! Don't ask me who it is.. Trust me, if I knew, I would tell you!"

"Cool," You replied, unable to think of anything else worthwhile to say. There were so many thoughts swimming around your head, you could hardly distinguish between speech and thoughts. That wasn't a good thing.

Before you even knew it, you were hustled into a mini van with Hara and the camera crew. You looked out of the window, still in shock, but happy.