About That...

Even after dance practice with Hara, you were still hyped up on that coffee. You had been meaning to call Kai about Kim Sodam and Suho for a while, so you did. You walked outside into the cold and the dark, leaning up against a wall. It was so cold that you could see your breath in front of you as you exhaled.

"Hello, (y/n)!" Kai shouted down the phone.

"Kai? Why are you speaking English?!" You asked confused.

"To impress you!"

"Don't be cheeky.." You said, trying to make it clear that you weren't in the mood. Not like he'd care though.

"You have great timing! I've just finished rehearsals now,"

"Really? I'm only outside the building, if you want to talk," You suggested.

"I'll be there in a minute," He confirmed.

You waited patiently for Kai, the cold contrasted with the heat that had built up in that dance hall. You checked around the corner at the door every so often, so Kai would be able to see you straight away. Kai wasn't the first member of EXO to walk out of the studio. You hoped that they wouldn't mind going away so you could talk to Kai. You were going to stick to your promise you made Kim Sodam and Suho at the hospital no matter what.

D.O noticed you as you were hiding against the wall. He caught a glimpse of your hair and called you over. You went to say your hellos as you were looking around for Kai. You were standing on your tiptoes trying to find him, when someone came up behind you.

"Looking for someone?" His voice made you shrink back to your normal height. You turned around to see Kai.

"How did you get there!? I was watching the door the whole time!" You exclaimed, puzzled.

"Must've been distracted.."

"Yeah.."

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

You were about to answer, but you saw sneaky Sehun listening in curiously. You waved at him, so he knew that you knew he was there. He smiled nervously, acknowledging that he had been caught red handed, and shied away to Suho, who was also watching you apprehensively from the corner of his eye.

"Um, would you mind if we could talk somewhere, uh, private?" You asked Kai, looking around at the other members. Some of them clapped Kai on the back, and whistled at the two of you. You did your best to laugh it off.

Suho, unlike the others, knew what you were going to talk to Kai about, so he stepped in helpfully. "Come on, let's leave these two alone to talk,".

You gave Suho a thankful and understanding look, as he took the other members away. He looked more tired than ever these days. You were sure that his friends had already noticed that something was going on.

"Anything you need to tell me?" Kai giggled, knocking his shoulder against yours. It was so unexpected that you grabbed onto him so you wouldn't fall over.

"Sorry!" He said, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Ah, no, it's not your fault. I'm just tired, I guess," You replied, fully knowing that you weren't tired at all.

"I wanted to talk to you about Kim Sodam and Suho, mainly Suho... I want to make sure that he's okay," You sighed.

"About that... when you asked me to help them sort things out, I didn't know that this would happen!"

"Wait, what?!! When I told you to get them to sort things out, I didn't mean that!"

"Well, I did promise to help, didn't I?!"

"Kai... Anyway, how's he doing though? Have you two talked about their baby much?" You questioned.

"He wants to talk about it, but he doesn't want anyone else to find out! Especially manager hyung..."

"That's understandable, but he'll have to at some point!"

"That's not the only thing he's worried about either.. The other day, he told me that Kim Sodam was considering getting an abortion.. I don't know the decision yet, but Suho seemed really, really against it. I don't even know if I believe it yet,"

"Oh my god... I had no idea. At least it's reassuring that Suho wants to keep it.. I just can't believe that Kim Sodam would ever consider that," You uttered, stood in shock.

"Me neither,"

"No, I know her. She wouldn't be able to do that to her baby, even if she wanted to.. She's thinking about Suho here. She knows that he'll be faced with so many problems because of this," You said, trying to figure out Kim Sodam's line of thought.

"Just in case Suho hasn't had the guts to tell her, I think you should let her know that he does love her.. and their baby," Kai confided.

"Don't worry, I will,"

"Suho's planned a lunch this weekend for everyone, so tell Jonghyun to go. Onew, Taemin, Key and Minho are welcome too," Kai informed.

"Thanks, I'll let them know,"

You were still in complete shock. Kai hugged and comforted you, telling you that things would be okay. You really hoped he was right.

"See you at the weekend," You smiled weakly.

"Bye (y/n)!" Kai said confidently in English, again.

"Stop trying to show off!" You shouted playfully at him, as you walked away.