Night Out

You were finally free to go home and sleep. There had been so much excitement today that you weren't sure how you were still alive. Unfortunately, you knew that you wouldn't get the chance to sleep, since you had to practice your song. SHINee had a dance rehearsal with Hara now, so you knew that they would wake you up when they got back if you did decide to go to bed.

Yawning, you went to the cafeteria to the coffee machine. It was empty, apart from someone who was also getting coffee. You could tell that it was G-Dragon because of his iconic reddish hair. You almost gave up on getting coffee to avoid embarrassing yourself in some way, but he turned around and saw you.

"Sorry, I was just getting some coffee.. Did you want one too?" He asked.

"Yes, please," You replied meekly.

He was filling up a second cup for you when he started up a conversation.

"Do you happen to have any sweeteners? Like sugar, or cream?"

Luckily you knew exactly where both of those things were, as you used it so often for yourself and Key. You handed them over to him.

"Thanks, cutie," He smiled, adding cream into his cup and mixing it together.

You gave him a puzzled look by accident.

"Taeyang suggested we started calling you that... I don't know why I agreed... If you find it weird, just say,"

"No, no.. it's fine," You told him, smiling a little.

"I thought your song was really one of a kind. It's one of the best things I've heard in months, especially the lyrics. Did you write them?"

"Yes.. that's why I was so nervous today. I hadn't sung it to anyone before,"

"I could tell that it meant something to you, and that's why it was so good. As a singer songwriter, I think that you always have to put part of your personal life into your songs.. Otherwise, people won't connect to it,"

You hummed in agreement.

"Do you mind if I ask what happened?" He gestured to your cut.

"Ah, just a small car crash. Nothing too bad happened," You sighed.

"But you got hurt," Jiyong frowned, concerned.

"It's fine, honestly," You chuckled. It barely stung anymore.

"You need to be more careful... Or you need someone to look out for you,"

You hummed again, unsure of what to say, and took a sip of your steaming coffee.

"Here, you've got cream on yourself, pabo," He chuckled, wiping your creamy moustache away with his thumb.

"You're so funny," He laughed again.

"Yah! Oppa..." You began, but you weren't sure how to finish your sentence.

"Anyway, I was going to ask you this earlier, but I thought that Jonghyun or Onew would punch me in the face if I did... So, do you want to go out with me and the others tonight? I thought it would be fun,"

"Sure!" You grinned.

Who could refuse an offer like that!?!

"Oh, and you're not allowed to call me oppa, it makes me feel too old... Not G-Dragon either, just.. Jiyong,"

"Okay,"

"Let's go then!" He yelled happily, throwing his coffee cup to the bin in the corner of the room. It bounced off the edge, the last of the coffee spilling out.