Epilogue: 2 Years Later

You were walking down the street with several bags in your hands, each one full of food for dinner. You sighed as you approached the front door, and took out your keys to open it. 

"Noona!!!" 

"Hello Woomin!" You smiled, lifting him up in the air and twirling around. 

You felt a hand on your back and you looked up. 

"Be careful," Jonghyun chuckled, helping you steady yourself so you could put Woomin down. Babysitting was tiring..

Then, Jonghyun gave you a smile that just seemed so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that made an unexpected warmth rush through you. Your tiredness faded away with ease. Jonghyun helped carry the bags through to the kitchen, and you started chopping up the vegetables straight away. You were happy enough to watch Jonghyun play with Woomin, but you were really hungry too. 

When you served up the meal, Woomin frowned and grimaced as you piled vegetables on the plate. Why were you so weak against children? You scolded yourself, and replaced some of the greens with fried potatoes. He seemed more satisfied with that. 

"You can't tell unnie or Suho that I didn't give you all the vegetables, okay?" You sighed, passing the plate over to him. He nodded with a grin. You had a bad feeling that Kim Sodam would shout at you for doing that. 

As you were thinking about giving him more vegetables, Jonghyun slid his arm around your waist, pulling you in close to him. 

"I can't wait until we have children," He smiled.

"Oh really?" You asked, giggling. 

"Yeah," He winked at you. 

"Oh, shut up," You smacked his arm. 

He just held you tighter, but not as tightly as the little box hidden behind his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii :) 

I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays!