Stay In Touch

You slept longer than you had intended to. It was almost 11am by the time you got up. You were glad that you didn't have to go to practice until the late afternoon. But that also meant that you had most of the day to yourself. You trudged out to the kitchen to get some breakfast. You were surprised to see Jason reading at the table. Reading an actual book...

"Morning," He mumbled, not taking his eyes off of the page.

"Hi.. uh, what are you reading?" You asked.

"A book,"

"Great..." You sighed, rolling your eyes.

You glanced at the book and he was reading a school textbook half in English, and half in Korean. He was actually putting effort into learning. You got some orange juice out of the fridge and poured yourself a glass, sitting down opposite Jason.

"If you're looking for them, they've already left," He told you.

"Okay," You yawned, assuming he was talking about SHINee.

You rested your elbow on the table, and put your chin in your hand, mindlessly spinning your glass in circles. You still felt guilty about the scars on Jason's face, and you couldn't look at them for too long.

You closed your eyes an were about to drift off again, when the doorbell rang, making you jump. Jason groaned and went to answer the door, knowing that you wouldn't get up.

He answered the door, and you could hear him trying out his Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jason greeted.

"Is (y/n) here?"

You sat up straight, as you recognised his voice. You peeked around the wall, to make sure you had heard properly.

"Umm, who are you?"

"Jiyong, I'm a friend,"

You leaped out of your chair, knocking it over in the process. You winced as it crashed on the floor, making an incredibly loud noise. The two of them came into the kitchen and laughed at your clumsiness.

"Come on! Don't laugh!" You told them.

"You are such a klutz," Jason teased.

Jiyong held back his laughter, but kept on smiling.

"Riighhht... I have to go.. uh.." Jason said, before bolting to his room, leaving you and Jiyong alone.

"Nice pyjamas, cutie," Jiyong smirked.

"Thanks," You replied, embarrassed.

"Since you're not dressed, I'm assuming you have the day off too! Sooo, you can spend the day with me! I want to show you around the YG building. You can get dressed if you like, but I'm sure they won't mind your pyjamas," He grinned.

"So you have a day off work, and you want to show me around where you work?" You asked, smiling.

"Yeah..I'm weirder that I thought I was, but come on!" He persisted.

"Sure," You agreed, since you had nothing else to do.

You left Jiyong sat on the sofa with his feet resting on the table as he flicked through the channels on TV. What the heck was he doing here? He can't just barge in whenever he likes, especially not while you're in your pyjamas. Well, he can, but he's not supposed to...

You got dressed quickly, into something nice, since you were going to YG and you didn't know who you might meet there. You went to the door to put your shoes on.

"About time.." Jiyong joked.

You just stuck your tongue out at him and began to tie your shoelaces. Jiyong knelt down in front of you and started tying your other shoe. He even double knotted it for you, the way you always did. He smiled and opened the door for you, letting you outside first. You waited for him to lead the way, but he went over to a taxi which was on the other side of the road.