Shopping

You thought that today would pretty much be the same as the rehearsal a couple of days ago. And it was - for about thirty minutes.

When you arrived at the studio, you took your normal position, sitting cross-legged on a chair in the corner of the room, trying to read a Korean book that Minho recommended to you. You also had your Korean dictionary for emergencies.

Just as you were getting into the book, you heard Jonghyun screeching. He ran to the door and hugged the person walking into the studio. You glanced over, as Jonghyun introduced you.

"(Y/N), this is my sister, Kim Sodam, and I thought you two could have a girls day and go shopping! I thought it would be nice for you to take a break from all of us!" He gestured to the other four guys in the room.

"Cool!" You said.

"I've heard do much about you (y/n)! I can't wait to hear it all from you, rather than Jjong! He has a tendency to exaggerate," She sighed sarcastically, obviously trying to wind up Jonghyun.

"HEY! I do not!" He denied.

Siblings were so strange sometimes..

"Come on!! See you all this afternoon!" Unnie Kim Sodam waved goodbye to the guys as she took your wrist and led you outside.

"Bye!" You said, and smiled goodbye to them.

You arrived at the nearby shopping centre with no problems. "Where do you want to start?" You asked her.

"Well, we BOTH need smart outfits for tonight... So we'd better start looking at the dresses!"

"Wait, why?" You said confused.

"Did they not tell you? There's a celebration dinner for SHINee's new album, and their upcoming concert. It'll be way more sophisticated than your celebration you had two days ago..." She smirked.

"Hey! I was the only one that didn't drink the whole night! I'm the responsible friend who stays sober!" You protested.

"I know, I know, I know!!! But we have to get you to look the prettiest you have ever been! Especially for the guys... and the guests," She smirked again.

"Who's coming?" You tried to say calmly, but Sodam could still detect excitement in your voice.

"Don't hide your feelings! Well, firstly you NEED to impress Onew.. and then, you can impress the guests!"

"What do you mean, impress Onew?!" You frowned.

"You shouldn't frown either (y/n), it's not good for your facial muscles! And why wouldn't you want to impress Onew, you guys are dating, right?"

"No... who told you we were?!" You asked.

"Jjong.. but it seems like you are! I mean, the way he looks at you! I'm so jealous of your relationship, I hope I'm as lucky as you in the future.." She pouted.

"Look who's frowning now! Anyway, he doesn't look at me like that.. we're only friends!" You persisted.

"Sure, sure!"

"You never told me who the guests were!!"

"Well, obviously SHINee's manager is going to be there, and on behalf of SMent, he's bringing EXO along with him!!!" She squealed.

You couldn't even respond with words.. fan girl overload. You ended up jumping up and down making odd high pitched screams with Sodam, who was more than happy to join in.

You spent the entire day picking out dresses. You settled on a dress which was a colour that complimented your eyes. (Unnie Kim Sodam said it looked the best.) Unnie Sodam picked a fiery red dress, which she saw at the beginning of the day, and kept going back to it.

Satisfied with your fancy outfits, you headed back to the dorm to put on make-up and and style your hair.

Unnie Sodam was ready first, so she told you she would wait in the living room for you.

While you were finishing up, SHINee had come back from rehearsal, gotten into their suits, and joined Kim Sodam, who was watching TV.

When you walked out, they were all so shocked. Sodam rushed over you and you continued your jumping up and down while screaming routine. Taemin pretended to faint, while Onew looked like he was actually going to faint.

"Let's go!" Key shouted, as everyone scurried out of the dorm.