Hello Baby Reunion

"KEY! Stop distracting my dancer!" Hara screamed. Key, who was looking through the window on the door, had slowly ducked down, so Hara couldn't see him any more.

He had been pulling funny faces at you for at least the past ten minutes, and you were finding it really difficult to breathe. Your cheeks began to ache from smiling and laughing so much. That hadn't happened for a while.

"FINE! Key wins! Go and have fun. But you need to learn this dance off by heart by tomorrow morning as punishment," Hara grumbled, pointing at the door. You looked over, and you could only see Key's eyes peeking through the window, which made you giggle even more. Hara stomped her foot to catch your attention, and pointed at the door once again. You murmured an apology, grabbed your stuff, and followed her instructions. She could be quite intimidating sometimes.

You opened the door a little bit, so you wouldn't knock Key over, but you still made him jump.

"You've been in there for ages!!! Jonghyun was right about you never answering your phone by yourself! Everyone's been trying to contact you!" Key rolled his eyes at you, dragging you through the building.

"Why? Where are we going?" You asked.

"Manager hyung wants us to film a special reunion episode of Hello Baby, and Jonghyun thought you might want to come and meet Yoogeun, so I came to get you, but you were...occupied,"

"Yeah, I would love to meet Yoogeun! I'll just change quickly," You said, heading over to the changing rooms, but Key grasped onto your wrist.

"There's no time!!" He said, pulling you along after him, out to the car.

You sighed and looked down at yourself. You were just in black and white sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Then you remembered that you had hardly any make-up on and that your hair was tied up in a high bun, with parts falling out all over the place. And you had just been dancing... It was okay for Hara to see you like this, but.. no! You shouldn't feel embarrassed for them to see you like this. This should be normal.

You reluctantly got in the car, and fell asleep quite soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taemin shook you awake and leapt out of the car, following his friends ahead of him. You lazily slid out of the car, stretching your arms out in front of you while yawning.

"Appa!"

You could hear someone calling from inside the house. That must be Yoogeun. It was freezing cold outside and you were jumping up and down to keep warm. You knew you should have changed clothes...

Taemin was about to give you his gloves, but the door opened, and thankfully, it was cosy and warm inside.

You introduced yourself to Yoogeun's parents, who were very kind to you.They said that you could borrow a jacket or a coat if you were too cold, or if you went out anywhere. They were going out for the day while you took care of Yoogeun.

After you had finished your conversation, you turned around, and everyone had gone off and left you in the hallway. You took off your shoes and to find the others by following chattering and excited voices. They obviously couldn't wait to see Yoogeun again..

You kept peeking around doors, trying not to seem too nosy. Then, you heard a clashing noise and a yelp coming from the next room along. You hurried in to see if everything was okay, but it was just Key dropping a plastic cup.

"Lucky that wasn't glass," You joked, picking up the cup for him.

"Yeah! I was just getting some water for Yoogeun. He specifically wanted his power ranger cup," Key told you, showing you the design on the outside of the cup.