Where's (Y/N)?

Thomas POV
Next day at school
*ding Ding*
*moan*
"Oh shoot! I'm late!" I quickly get ready for school and run to the bus stop. Caching my breath I made it. Wait wheres (Y/N) she's always here before me. I wait and wait. Later the bus comes and (Y/N) never showed up. She must have slept in. Like one time. After I got off the bus. I searched for (Y/N)'s friends and I saw Kate but she was wearing all black. Emma wasn't here. Oh wait there she is. She was wearing black and gray. I looked confused. I checked my phone for any missed messages. Oh! I have one from (Y/N).
💕Kitty💕
Hi, sorry Tommy but I'm not going to school because-
"THOMAS!" I looked around. "THOMAS! NO PHONES ON SCHOOL GROUND!" It was the princable. She grabbed my phone before I could continue reading my girls messages. I was filled with anger. "You'll get it back in the end of the day." She walked away before I could say anything. I wanted to take my phone back but it was too late. I walked in and went to my locker. *sigh* I stick my hands into my pant pockets and walk to the hallway.

YOUR POV
Tears falling. My uncle past away from lung cancer. (A/N) all this is fake non of this happend to me! :) )
My Aunt was in tears. She hugs me and I began to cry more. My clothes all black, but my soul is all blue.  I wish I could see him, at least one more time......

Dyaln POV
I walk to my locker hoping I would see my homie all alone. I had a love note in my hand ready to give to her. Hoping to see her bright smile like everyday. But this time she wasn't here. I wated and waited. Then I saw her boyfriend, Thomas. I role my eyes and slamed my locker. "Hey you!"  I looked everywhere. "Who me?" "Yeah you!" "I have a name you know?"  He chuckles a little. "Wheres my girl?" He stops with a serious face. "You think I would take her from you?" I laugh. "Well since you like her, than yeah. Wait what's that in your hand?"  "Nothing!" He snatches the small card from me.  He starts lauging. "A love letter?" He laughs. "She has a boyfriend and that's me, you shank." I froze I. Fear. What to do?