The Dare

Dylan's POV
After I finished taking a shower I got a text message from my old pal, Nick. He's been my best friend since 8 grade. He said to meet him at the old gang place we hang. It's called the WICKED place. I changed quickly and walked.
Your POV
Before Thomas dropped me off I handed him his jacket but he said to keep it. After that I been wearing it. I blush. It was kinda big for me but I didn't care. It made me feel speacil, and important to him. When he told me he rather be sick then she me cold I felt like he really cares about me. I blush while thinking of him. *sigh* I take off my glasses and go to sleep in my little corner of my bed. *Ding Ding* it was 10:30 PM at night and I got a text from Dylan. "Huh?" I whisped to myself.  I read the message.
                                        ⚡️Homie⚡️
Meet me I mean us at the WICKED place here's a map. See ya there ps. Bring your boyfriend uh Thomas.
I was frightened. Should I go?  I text Thomas at once and told him what happend He said he would meet me at my house less than 30 minutes.

Thomas POV
What the heck did Dylan do? He got in the gang people! Ugh! "If you hurt my girl Dylan I promis you that it will be the last thing you do." I said to myself while driving.
Dylan's POV
"Okay fine I did it Nick. Now why do you want them to come?" I asked. "Because you told me you like her and she has a boyfriend. I'm gonna ask her a question and then tell you a dare ." My eyes widen. "Oh no you don't." "Yep." I rub my eyes. Begging for them not to come.
Thomas POV
"Thanks for giving me a ride. But I honestly don't know what's going on." I quickly look at her before the light turns green. "Me either but I'm gonna find out." I nocticed she was still wearing the jacket I have her. It made me feel like she really likes me instead of that Dylan. "Soooo um, how's your friend Dylan." I start the conservation. "Good I guess but something's Werid he starts turning red and gets close to me but I back away and try to start a different conservation. Instead of talking what he asked me." My eyes widen. "What he asked you?" "He asked me if I really like you. And I said yes. And then he walked away." "Oh." "Yeah but your not jelous or anything? Right? Because I only like Dylan as a friend." "Nah." I try to act cool. He's so dead now. I say in my head. "Oh! The map says you have to turn left and where here." "Thanks." She looks at the  window. "This place looks like a dump." She whispers.  "Wait till we meet uh Dylan."
Dylan's POV
"There here." I look at Nick and he laughs. I say (Y/N) get out of the car and so did Thomas. I didn't want to move an inch. "Um hi Thomas." He didn't say anything. I moved near (Y/N) and try to talked to her but the. Thomas got in between us. I roll my eyes. Nick started to talk. "Thanks for comming, I just have a question for you uh...." He pointed to (Y/N). "(Y/N)" she says. "Right. Anyways which do you like? Thomas or Dylan." It was slice. I blush. "I like Thomas. He's my boyfriend." "Yeah." Thomas says. I'm so emmbarsed. "Okay now you Dylan. Your dare is to kiss (Y/N) at the lips or at the cheek. And then ask her......" He stoped and looked at me. "Uhhh." (Y/N) said. I moved to try to kiss her at least on the cheek. Then suddenly The war began. Thomas punch me on the face. "What the heck is wrong with you man!" He yelled at me. I frozed, and Nick was laughing at me. What to do?  "I um." "Really dude! She's mine! She's are ready taken!" All I did was punch back. I punch him on the face. "Stop it!" (Y/N) yelled. We both stopped and frozed.