Is it over?

Your POV
Later Dylan dropped me off at my house after the fair. I felt special ya know? Before he left he kissed me on the cheek. I blush. I didn't care if he kissed me on the cheek because just know he's a good friend. I wave and smile. He smiles back and then I take off my glasses and walk inside. *sigh* I lay on the couch and just fall asleep just because I was too lazy to go upstairs.
*12:30AM*
My phone was ringing and I looked outside, still dark and the stars still shining like diamonds. I answer the phone without looking at the number. "Hi..." My eyes widen as I listen to he's British accent. "H-hi...." I didn't know why but I just felt like it was awkward to talk to him. "Can we meet at the park?" "Uh yeah sure." He hangs up without saying bye. Something wasn't right. I had a gut feeling nothing was right. K
Later I walk to the park. And I saw two boys walking towards me. "Crap!"  Dylan looked nervous. "H-hey (Y/N)." He rubs his arm. "Hi." Thomas was looking at me so seriously. For some reason I was in the middle. Dylan was in my right side and Thomas was in my left side. Thomas started the conversation. "Look I'm so terribly sorry about what I said. I just needed sometime to be-" "save it Thomas." I lifted my hand. " I know you were mad at me." I talked again.   He didn't speck all he did was look at the ground. He spoke again. "I been thinking. All I care I ship being happy with who every you love." He said in a soft voice while looking at Dylan. I blush. "Who do you pick?" He said. My eyes widen and my heart started to pump quickly. I was so shy and scared to say my answer. "Who do you love? Me or Dylan?" They both look at me. "Look here your two! I'm not your toy to be messing around with! This isn't a fantasy! Not everyone has a happy life! Stop acting like I'm some toy! I'm sick and tired of this stupid fight! Okay! I will decide when I want to! Right now I don't even have a shucking clue!" I said with anger. Then I blush with emmbarrsment. "And I meant every single word I said!" Then I grabbed my small purse and walk away. I start crying and I don't even know why! I wipe my tears and just keep walking. "I'm not a toy...." I whispered to myself and wipe more of my tears. "Just keep walking (Y/N)....."

Dylan's POV
I saw (Y/N) walking away, probably crying because she kept wiping her face. "Really?" I said to Thomas. "What?" He said all clueless. "What the shuck is wrong with you?! Saying 'who do you pick? That's stupid! Your making her nervous! Stop making her scared and depressed!" I said with anger. "Me?! What abut yiu?!" He yelled at me. "Just shut the hell up." He walked away and tried to cach up with (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" I yelled at her trying to get her attention. She looks at me and then smiles. I'll do anything just to make her smile.