Ya came early Tommy

Thomas POV
I feel asleep, confused, maybe slightly depressed. I felt someone hitting me on the face with a pillow. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep even though I didn't open my eyes. "THOMAS!" My manger yelled. "*groans* What you want?" I said while rubbing my face trying to sleep for a few minutes. "The trip was canceled so you can go back to school." My eyes widen. "The the hell are you talking about?" I said, not wanting to care. "It's true, look at the paper!" I rolled my eyes and read the paper. "What the shuck?!" "Yep. There the proof ya need." She said while walking out of the room. "Pack your stuff." She said while she left.

Dylan's POV
I stare at her while she was doing math problem. She puts her pencil down and looks at the paper. "UGH!" She says with a stress voice. "You need help?" I asked, while blushing. "Yeah." She smiles at me. I lean closer to help her I just notice our lips were kinda close. She blushes. "Okay so, 2 to the 2 power is 4 so if you do 4 times 5 it will give you 20. So then you..." "Do 20 devided by 10 will give you 2." She said while smiling. "Yeah, you got it." I smile. "Thanks!" Then our eyes locked. Her face turns rosy red. Our lips were only 12 inches away from each other's. Then someone came. "Oh shuck." I blushed with embbarsement. "Tommy?!" She said while blushing. Thomas leaves the room. The teacher looks at (Y/N). "Go get him (Y/N)." The teacher says. Then (Y/N) leaves.
What just happend?