News Flash

Dylan's POV
Woah! I just kissed (Y/N) and she didn't get mad!
I blushed. Does she likes me? Or she just didn't want to be mean?
*ding ding*
When I got to class Dylan was are ready there. He saw me. I blushed. There was no more seats appect if I had to sit with Dylan. "Great, just great...." I whisperd to myself.

Bella's POV
Before I went to class I quickly sended the picture I took.

Thomas POV
I was at the hotel unpacking my stuff until I herd a text message. I thought it was my kitty but I was wrong.
😶Bella😶
<Bella sent u a picture>
I saw the picture, my eyes widen, and my heart shatters. "That little....,he's trying to steal my girl!" I whispered to myself. "Or maybe....." I pause myself, "nah, she doesn't like him." I whisperd to myself as I threw my phone on the bed. I rub my face and lay down on the bed next to my phone.

Bella's POV
He read it! YAS! I put an evil grin on my face, not the ugly type but the pretty type. Now I'm gonna have to cancel Tommy's gig, but he can't find out. So then when he comes back he has to breck up with that little baby!
Your POV
When I sat down next to Dylan he began to turn pink. For some odd reason I got cold and my heart started to beat fast. I rubed both of my arms to gain some warmness. "*sigh* Man it got cold!" I whisperd to myself. And for some odd reason Dylan herd me. "Here!" He smiles and had his sweater on his hand. I blush. "No it's okay, I have my sweater in my locker, I'll just ask the teacher. No sweat okay?" I smile, as I rise my hand to ask to go to my locker. When I went to the lockers and opend my combo I saw Bella on her phone. I roll my eyes. When I opend it Tommy's sweater was still there, all warm with his love. I hold it close to my chest. I blush remmbeing our first kiss. I put it on and gently close ny locker and lock it. "I miss you Tommy." I whisperd to myself so Bella doesn't here me. I had to pass by Bella to get to my class. Just great! When I was about to pass by here her foot was out and I didn't even noctice. I feel on the ground. "Ow! What the heck is wrong with you!" I yelled softly so no body here's me. "What? Your gonna tell Dylan? Or your little Tommy." I blush. "I-I" I couldn't say nothing. Fear grew on me. I just got up and walk to class, trying not to lip even though it hurts if as someone stabbed a knife in my knee. "*sigh*"
Dylan's POV
I saw (Y/N) limping and tried not to worry. I noctice she was wearing the sweater Thomas gave her. It fired her like a small dress but she still wears it even though it's big. Wow Thomas is some tall dude. *sigh* I have to make moves before Thomas gets back, to show her how much I love her. But I need to know if she loves me like I love her.