Hello Bella we meet again

Bella's POV
"hey girls guess what?" "What?" Max asked. "Thomas  is back!" "Yeah your ex that has a girlfriend." Said Amy. "Shut up! We will be back together once I separate them." I said with an evil glare. "How? Are your gonna bully her again?" Amy says with an eye role. "Ugh you don't get it."
*3days later*
Thomas POV
After I pick (Y/N) up from the hospital we decided to go to school since we still had time. She was very quite. She was looking at the window the whole time. She's not okay. "Kitty....." I began the conversation. "Yea?" She says while looking at the window. "You okay? Or my little kitty needs a kiss to make her pain go away." I teased trying to make her laugh. "Nah." "Is my kitty in there or not?" I laugh while looking at the road. "I'm here, just tried I guess...."  "Hmmm, yeah that's not my kitty." "Tommy, I'm fine." She says while looking at the window. Then it go silence. "Aw come on. Wheres my kitty? Wheres her big smile?" I make a kissy face trying to make her laugh. She snickers. "Here's my smile!" She makes a big smile. Then it fades.
Your POV
After I put on a fake smile we finally arrive at school. There was a bunch of girls near the parking lot. I didn't recognize them until I saw my worst enemy. "Bella....." Thomas looks at me . "I'm sure here late too." "I don't think so....." I whispered. I was afraid to get out of the car but I had to face it. "*sigh*" "don't worry." Thomas says while taking off his seatbelt.
Bella's POV
"Ready girls?" "Yep, here's the paint." Said Max. Once (Y/N) got out we splash paint all over (Y/N).
Your POV
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at her trying not to cry. "Oops." Bella said while her um minions chuckled. "Bella chill and just leave her alone in less you want truble." Thomas said calmly. "What if I want truble? She's the one that took you away from me." Bella said while crying. I'm pretty sure she was faking though. 
Thomas POV
"Bella you better just shut up for your own safety. Because me and you will never  be a thing." I said while walking with (Y/N) to change with other clothes. Bella and her friends were laughing. *smirk and eye roll* "c'mon kitty I have your sweater in the car." "You mean yours?" She laughed a bit. "Nah, yours." She blushed and putted on the sweater. "That will keep you clean...um for now. And try to stay away from the gang." I said calmly while kissing her on the cheek.
Thomas POV
After he kissed my cheek he went to his locker and so did I. I saw Dylan over there. I smiled and waved but all he did was slam his locker and walk a away. "Dylan?" Is it about what happend last night. Before he walked away I noctice his right cheek was purplish. Reddish, purplish. Ouch. Thomas must be really protective. Same with Dylan. Thomas arm was bruised. I felt guiltily for what they had to fight because of me. I mean like I like Dylan as a friend. And I like Thomas, as like like. I smirk and open my locker. "Why is school filled with Dramma?" I asked myself in a whisperd voice. "Why?....."