What is life?

Thomas POV
I leaned in for a kiss. She blushes, but kisses. I love her more than anything. I don't want nobody to take her away from me. Then she. Let's go. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "No it's just I'm cold." I take my jacket off and put it on her. She takes it off. "No, here you need it too. Or you'll be sick." "I rather be sick then see you shivering."  I blush. "Really?" "Really." I put it back on her, I have long sleeves and I don't shiver. "How come your not cold?" She asks. "I don't know maybe my heart is warm."  She laughs. " Your making me blush!" She says. " That's the point."  I put my arm around her and she lays her head on my chest. "I love you. And I will never stop loving you." I say and kiss her forehead.  "I love you more." She blushes. "No I do." She laughs. "No I do." I touch her red cold rosy cheeks. We better go back in the car. She smiles. "Yeah."

Dylan's POV
After I get home I trow my jacket on the floor. I'm filled with anger. I wish (Y/N) was mine, not Thomas, her boyfriend. I better go take a shower. *sigh* "what is life if I don't have (Y/N) to love and her to love me."
"I have to respect her. She has a boyfriend. She loves Thomas and not me. Right? Right...." I whisper to myself. *sigh* I take off my shirt and clothes and take a shower.
YOUR POV
We go in the car and for some reason it starts raining really hard and starts lighting. "I should take you home now." "What about you? Will you drive safe?" I asked. "Yeah don't worry about me." He says while putting his seatbelt on.  "Okay." I smile and put my seatbelt on. "Let's go take you home." He smiles and starts turning the car on. Later we arrive and he drops me off. I wave and smile.