Do you love me?

Thomas POV
"Thomas! Thomas Brodie Sansgter?" My manger yelled. "You have to go to China for your fans! Right now! Pack your things and I'll make a call to the school." She left before I could say anything. "What about my girl?" I whisperd to myself in a question. I get my phone out of my jacket and start  dialing a phone number. I waited bu no answer. I call again. "Come on, come on. Pick up...."  "Hello?" "Hey (Y/N), listen I have to go to China for n2 months..." "No! Don't leave me! I'll come with you!" (Y/N) said with a sad voice. "No, don't do that, you'll miss school cause of me." "But-" "But nothing, just stay cool and don't get in trubble with Bella." I interrupted her. "*sigh* okay, bye love you. I promie you when you come back I'll give you lots of kisses and hugs." I smile. "Okay...." I hang up and start to pack my stuff.
Your POV
Since I'm up at 6:40am I should take a shower to get ready for school. *sigh*
20 minutes later
At school, and I miss Tommy are ready.
Thomas POV
On the plane, I look at my phone and go to camera. Looking at the pictures of my kitty. And some of them I'm in them. I smile. "I just hope Dylan doesn't do anything stupid or he's dead." I whisperd to myself.
Your POV
*ding ding* I check my phone to see if it was Tommy. I'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus all alone so yeah. My eyes widen. 

⚡️Homie⚡️
Hey, meet me at the lockers when you get to school. I need to ask you something.
I chose not to answer back.
Later at the lockers I see Dylan blushing, something's up.
"Hey homie!" I wave and smile. "H-hey." He gets closer. "Do you love me?" He ask while our lips were only 5 inches away. I blush.  What to say.