The perfect day

Thomas POV
I couldn't think straight, I didn't even get any messages from (Y/N). I think I hurt her badly. I'm a real jerk. I remember that I promised her that I would never hurt her meanly nor physically. But I just broke my promise.

Dylan's POV
It was 6:30pm, (Y/N) was looking at a rollercoaster. I smile. "Wanna go on a rollercoaster?" She smiles. "Yeah." When we got on and the ride was going up she was like frecking out. "Hold my hand?" I asked while trying not to blush even though it was impossible. She smiles and holds my hand. I blush. When we went down the ride faster than lighting, she squeezed my hand thigh, I saw her hand kinda turning red, and her nails were painted pink. Her favorite color. "Oh sorry!" She let go. "No, it's okay, to be honest I kinda like it." I blushed. She holds my hand again. Let the fun begin....

Thomas POV
I feel like I'm forgetting something. "Crap! It's (Y/N)'s birthday! I have to call her right away. I grabbed my phone. I missed a text. But from who? My eyes widen as I read the message.

🙄Dylan🙄
Don't worry about (Y/N), your a shuck face for hurting her. She was crying and doesn't know if you broke up with her or not.  And did you forget something? Yeah shuck face you forgot it was (Y/N)'s birthday. Moron. Don't worry I'm taking her to the fair so she can smile and not cry cause of you. A bu bye shank.

I feel guilty. I felt like crying. I just hurt (Y/N). I'm a jerk! I bang my head on the head softly. I sit in the corner of the wall and  turn my phone off. "I need to apologize, right away." I whispered to myself.

Your POV
"Hey, I'm gonna win you a ginormous  teddybear!" He smiles. I blush. "Wait here." "Okay."
I sit patiently on the bench then I got a text message. I check my phone and I notice it was from Thomas. I remembered what Dylan said about that today was a smile day not a blue day. I ignore the text and turn off my phone. When I saw Dylan coming back, he smiled and was carrying a hugmongus teddy bear. I blush. He won that for me? "For you my homie." "Aw thanks," I blush. "Hey no prob! Just trying to make my homie smile." "Hey I have an idea. Let's take a picture with it. So the moment will last longer." I said with excitement. "Yeah!" We took 3 instead of one. The first one was a nice one, the second one was a silly one and the third one made my blush. He kissed me on the cheek. I felt like this day would never end.

Thomas POV
UGH! She didn't read it! She's probably still angry at me. Then I got a text message from Dylan again. I roll my eyes and check the message.
He sent me a picture of Dylan and (Y/N). He kissed her on the cheek while she's smiling and blushing. She was holding a huge teddy bear. My anger grew more and more. I rub my face. "I need to talk to her! But how!? And when!?