Just love,live,hope

Thomas POV
*ding ding*
Yes! Class is over! I still cant beilve I'm only in 3 class with (Y/N). I walk to my locker and I are ready see Dylan talking and smiling to my girl. I walk towards them.
Your POV
"Yah! That's how you subtract integers! You finally got it!" "Thanks." Dylan began to turn red. "Tommy!" I kiss him on the cheek. "Hey Kitty!" He hugs me. I blush.
Dylan's POV
Ugh! Then Thomas gave me a glare. "Well I better get my stuff if I don't wanna be late for the bus." (Y/N) said while opening her locker. "I'll wait." I said. "You ride her bus too?" Thomas asked. "Yep, you?" "Yes, but I don't take the bus anymore." "Oh." "You have a car now?!" (Y/N) asks with excitement. I roll my eyes. "Yeah it's a jeep. A black one." "Cool!" (Y/N) says with more excitement. "Well I have to go now, don't wanna miss the bus. Oh and I'm glad my two boyz are friends." She kisses Thomas on the cheek and gives me a soft hit on the arm.  "Hey homie! Wait up!" I yell. I walk with (Y/N) to the bus with her. She smiles.

Saterday(no school.)
Thomas POV
Next month is my girls b-day! It has to be special and not Dylan in it. He's on to her, and I don't like that.  Maybe a mask party! That will be awesome! But how will I make it? Hmmmm.
Dylan's POV
I was so bored so I decided to go to the park and play some basketball.

Your POV
I'm so bored! *Ding Ding* I check my phone. It was a message from Tommy! I read it at once.
                                        💕Tommy💕
Meet me outside of your Houuse and bring a sweater! I'll be there in 5mi uses! Luv you!
I smile and got ready. *beep beep* I check the window. It was Thomas! He was in his black jeep. I wave and smile. "Hey Aunt! I'll be back in a while!" "Okay dear."
I walk outside. And the car door was opend and I went in. "Hey Kitty!" He kisses me on the cheek making me blush. "Hey, so um where are we going?" I asked while putting my seat belt on. "To our favorite place, the park. Wanna play basketball?" I smile. "Sure!"
Dylan's POV
I'm so sweaty! I rub my sweat my my arm. Then I see a black jeep came. Oh no. I saw (Y/N) in the car with..... THOMAS! Ugh! I can't let them see me! Thomas will kill me! What to do what to do? I grab my basket ball and walk to the bushes.
Your POV
I rub my arms. "Isn't it cold?" He puts his arm around me. "Sure is. Don't worry, I'm here to make you feel warm." I blush and smile. "Thanks." He grabs the  basketball from his car and starts dribbling it. "Try to take it from me and earn a little kiss." He makes kissy faces. I laugh. After we play on round of basketball we sat down and I pulled out my sketch book and start drawing. Then the pencil broke. "Shuck." "Eh don't worry about it." He puts his warm arm around me and lays his head on my shoulder. I blush. "Sure is cold, can't beilve it's are ready fall." I try to make a joke. "Yeah."

Dylan's POV
Ugh! My legs hurt! I tried of laying on the ground. I take a peek. Then my heart shatters. I see Thomas and (Y/N) kissing. I decided to walk away home. What am I gonna do? I still like (Y/N) but does she like me?