Sadness into Happines

Your POV
*2 hours later*
I was walking home until I saw someone near my house door. I put on my thick black glasses on. "Tommy?" I walk towards him. "Oh hello.,....." "Hi? Wait what are you doing here?" I said while taking off my backpack. "Just waiting for my girl." I blush. "But can we talk?" He said in a serious voice. "Okay....." "Did you and Dylan kiss?" My eyes widen and I begin to turn bright pink. "Well, I can't lie to you, but yes. Thomas I didn't-" "save it." He interupted me. "He kissed me! I never-" "Saveit (Y/N), I just need some space right now." He walks away without letting me speck. I ran inside cry. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I take off my glasses and wipe my tears. But it was no hope, I continued to cry. I didn't want to see anyone. "Did he just breck up with me?" I whisperd to myself. I cried so much that I feel asleep. But my heart was shatterd and I didn't want to be in love anymore, I'm to scared to be hurt again. But my real question was did Thomas breck up with me?
2 days later
Dylan's POV
*yawn!*
I just woke up, oh wait it's saterday! Yay! I just remmber that the fair is open! And it's (Y/N)'s birthday, I should take her to the  fair! I grabed my phone and dialed her number.

Your POV
*ring ring*
I checked my phone and it was Dylan. I wipe my tears and answer the phone. "Happy birthday, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday (Y/N)....." I smile. "Thanks." "No prob homie I would never forget your b-day! So um do you want to go to the fair on your special day?" I smile, every year he took me somewhere. Thomas was gone for 2 years and when I turned 16 he took me to pool, and when I was turning 17 he took me bowling. Now I'm turning 18. He was always so nice to me. I look at the picture frames of me and Dylan making funny faces when it was winter. I smile. "Yeah sure." "Great I see you in an hour!" He hangs up. I go upstaires and take a shower.
Dylan's POV
"YES! SHE SAID YES!" I take off my shirt and clothes and take a shower.

Your POV
After I was ready I brushed my hair and putted my glasses on. I grabed my phone, fully charged and grabed my purse. *knock knock* I opened the door. He's face turned pink, and smiled. "Wow you look great!" He hugs me. I hug him back, "thanks."
I try not to think of Thomas, but it was to late, I was crying are ready. He lets go. "Are you okay? Was it something I said?" He says in a worried voice.
Dylan's POV
I wiped her tears, and the first thing I thought of was Thomas. "Did that shuck face did something to you?"
After she explains me everything I grew angery. Than I smile. "Hey, today is yiur speacil day, c'mon, let's have some fun and try to take your mind off that 
shuck face." I smile and higher. She hugs me back. "Ready to go?" I smiled. "Yeah." She smiles back