Please Stay with me

Thomas POV
After I came home I decided to go to sleep.
*2 hours later*
*beep beep*
"Ugh what time is it?" I check my phone and the time was 2:34am. I check my phone. It was a text from (Y/N). After I read the text my eyes widen, my heart bumping fast. My heart filled with fear. I got up and changed fast and ran to my car. Driving steady to the hospital awaiting to see (Y/N) at once. I tried not to worry.
Your POV
*beep, beep, beep, beep.* my eyes opend. "What happend?" I see a doctor near my bed. "There was a fire at your house." My eyes widen. "Wheres my aunt?" No answer. "WHERES MY AUNT?!" I said with tears. "She's....gone. I'm sorry." My eyes widen with tears. I start crying with out stoping. Then the doctor spoke. "I texted a friend or family member from your phone I hope that's okay." I wipe my tears. "It's okay." "Oh and we found this note." He hands it to me and I start reading it.
"Hi Honey,
I'm so sorry but I can't take life anymore. Your uncle died and I'm so depressed. While you where sleeping I made a fire to cause I don't wanna live anymore. I'm sorry. Please live happy, don't cry."
I hold the note close to my chest. I start crying more then ever. "Someone is here to see you. I'll leave you guys alone." That doctor said in a calm voice.
Thomas POV
I saw (Y/N) on the bed crying and a note in her hand. "I'm so sorry." I begin the conversation. "It's okay." She says while rubbing her tears away. I sit on the bed, hold her hand and kiss it. "I miss her so much. I don't even know what I'm gonna do." I touch her warm cheek and try to smile. "Don't you worry I'm gonna help you, your gonna be happy and be okay. Okay?" She puts her hand on mine. "Okay." She smiles and then fades. "I'm gonna pay your fee." I said. "N-no Tommy. I don't want you to pay for me." "I want to." "But-" "you don't need to pay me back." I interrupted her. "Tommy..." "Don't worry I got it under control." I said while kissing her hand. Her hand warm and her face cold. "You should get some rest." She says. "N-no I *yawn* I wanna stay here with you." I said with a yawn trying to act like I'm fine. "Tommy." "Okay, fine you win. I'll be back in 2 hours." "4hours, come back in 4hours. You need rest." "Fine." I kiss her on the forhead and gently close the door behind me and start leaving to the parking lot.
*sigh* "stay with me (Y/N)" I whisperd to myself.
"Stay with me....."