A broken Heart

Your POV
I rushed out of the class room and I saw Thomas, he punched a random locker. "T-Tommy...." I whisperd, "What just bloody happend?" "N-nothing! He was just helping me with a math problem!" "Oh really? It looks like you guys were about to bloody kiss!" He yelled. I blushed. "T-Tommy, if you really know me, you would know that I only love you." "I love you but-" "but what?" I yelled. "I can't fall for a girl that will..." "Will what?" My eyes began to water up. "You love him don't ya?" "N-no! I love you!" "(Y/N) tell me the bloody truth." My hands start to sweat. I quickly leaned in and kissed him. "Does that answer your question!? I only love you!" "Okay good.." He hugs me tight. "I will never stop loving you, okay? So don't get crazy ideas in your head." I whisperd to him and then kissed him on the cheek.
Thomas POV
I didn't want to let go of her. I almost lost her, because of that stupid dude. "So, let's go to class." "Yeah."
*Time Skip*
Dylan's POV
I saw (Y/N) about to leave, she was at her locker putting her books into her backpack. She seemed very quite, almost as if she had something in her mind. I gently closed my locker and then locked it. I put my back pack on and walk towards her. "H-hey homie." I blush, and then smile. "Hi!" She smiles, then her smile fades. "Is something wrong?" I asked trying not to get in her business. "Well, I'm kinda having truble with this math homework and I have a test on firday. So I'm like in stress right now." "Hey why not I help you? In the park seems nice." I blush trying not to think if it as a date. "Sure. I'll see ya later than." She smiles and then walks away. Then I saw someone pass by real fast. It was Thomas. I roll my eyes. "That son of jerk."
Your POV
I felt someone touch my right sulder. "Tommy!" I smile. He puts his arm on m while we walk. I blush. "So how's my girl?" He smiles. "I'm in stress with the stupid math homework." "Oh, does my kitty need help from her man?" He kisses me on the cheek. "Well, Dylan is are ready helping me later at the park." He's smile fades. "Dyaln?" I nod. "Yeah, is something wrong about that?" I said in a anoint tone. "Well," "well what?" I start to walk faster. "Hey where ya going?" "Going home, my 'man' is getting jealous again!" I walk away. He stops walking.

Thomas POV
"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I hit my forhead gently. "Why do I always have to hurt her."

*time skip*
I wait patiently at the park. Then I see her with her backpack. She smiles and waves. I wave back.
"Hey homie!" "Hai!" She responds.
Thomas POV
"I have a gut feeling this will not end well."
Dylan's POV
As we sit on a bench we start talking, some stuff that isn't about school. She smiles, and laughs. "Why do you keep looking at me?" She laughs in a cute way. "I just love it when I make you laugh and smile." She blushes. This time is the right moment. I quickly leaned in a kissed her.
Thomas POV
When I got to the park, it was to late. They were kissing. My heart shatterd. I left before my heart cries.
Your POV
I blush, and my eyes widen. Me and Dylan were kissing! Again! I leaned out of the kiss. "Dyaln, let's just finish the homework okay?" I smile. "Yeah," he kisses me on the cheek and smiles. I smile back trying to focus on the homework. I'm glad Thomas didn't see that.