A warm heart

Dylan's POV
After I herd the conversation I knew hope wasn't gonna be easy. I have to try to make things like they use to be. Now I know that (Y/N) only has feelings for that Thomas. My heart shatters, feels blue. How will I earn her? How will she acppet my love? Is there hope?
Thomas POV
"C'mon Kitty lets go home. I think you need a cup of hot yummy coco." She smiles at me making me feel fuzzing. "Sure, I have some at my house, you should stay for a while and have some too." She grabs my hand and we start walking towards the car. I feel her cold hands I could tell she was freezing but not for long she will warm up.
Later we arrive at her house and she opens the house. Dark, and know one there. She turns that lights on and starts making coco. "Do ya need my help?" I asked while getting the cups. "Hmmmm, okay. You can get the milk." She laughs with a blush. "Cool." Later we are done and we start putting wipe cream on it.
Your POV
After I putted the wipe cream Thomas was laughing. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing it's just you have a bit of wipe cream on your noise." "No I don't. Silly." I laugh a bit. "You do now." He puts a dab on my noise. "Hey!" I laugh. "I'll wipe it off." But instead he gives me a soft kiss. I could hear my heart beating every second. My heart warm and fuzzy. After the kiss he finally wipes it off. We sit down and enjoy our coco with a movie. I check the time on my phone. *12:03am* "I better leave home now." He kisses my forhead and leaves with out letting me speck. I look at the jacket he gave me. I hold it close to my chest. I curl up on the couch and close my eyes.