*1*

Chapter Dedicated to TheInfinityOfMaybe for making the awesome cover! Check her out! She writes amazing books and makes awesome covers.

On to the story!
........

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! " came the squeal of a small girl as she ran through the halls and right into her siblings room.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Wake up! " she shrieked, jumping up and down on the 10 year olds bed.

"Mai.... Go back to sleep... " the 10 year old mumbled as she buried her head deeper into her covers, though secretly, she was smiling to herself at her sisters happiness.

"Come on! Wake up Rima! Wake up! " Mai whined. Hearing this made Rima sigh as she didn't want to hear her beloved sister whine.

"Go try waking Daichi up. I will meet you downstairs, OK? " Rima said to the small girl as she sat up while smiling.

"Hai! " Mai cheered as she ran out of the room and towards her big brothers room.

"Daichi! Daichi! Wake up! " Mai yelled in his ear, making the 12 year old boy jump out of his bed screaming as he fell off his bed.

"Mai! " Daichi growled making Mai stop giggling as she took a deep gulp. Daichi smirked as he crawled towards her, "Here comes the Tickle monster! "

Daichi then launched himself on his baby sister as he began tickling her.

"O-onii.... Onii-chan.... S.. St... Stop it... " she pleaded between her giggles.

"Only if you give me a kiss will I stop. " Daichi said, smirking playfully.

"OK... " Mai agreed.

Daichi stopped tickling the small girl and let her stand up. She then wrapped her arms around her big brothers neck, hugging him, as she pecked his cheek. "I wuv you Onii-chan. "

"I love you to. Now go wake mum and dad up." Daichi said as he walked out of the room.

Smiling, Mai jumped up and began running through the house again, but this time towards her parents room.

"Mama! Papa! Wake up!" Mai cried as she climbed up onto her parents bed. "Wake up its Christmas!"

Her mother, Shizu, and father Ryu, both chuckled lightly at their daughter as she was excited for her favorite holiday.

"Alright, Alright. Come on sweety. " Her father said while chuckling as he lifted her up and placed her on his hip. They all then walked down the stairs to the main room.

"Give it back to me! It's mine! " Rima yelled as she held her hand out towards Daichi.

"No it's not! It's mine! " Daichi yelled as he held his arm behind his back.

"Children, Children. What are you fighting over now? " Their mother said while sighing.

"Daichi won't give me my chocolate candy bar back! " Rima whined.

"That's cause it's mine. " Daichi snapped.

"Guys, that's Mai's candy bar. You both ate yours yesterday. And if you would have looked, Mai's name is on the back of it." Shizu said, sweat dropping.

"Oh...pssshh we knew that. " Rima said while Daichi laughed awkwardly.

"OK enough of that, time to open presents! " Ryu said as Mai began cheering.

-----

The family was now walking down the streets of town at nighttime heading home after an eventful and fun day of many Christmas activities.