*3*

*5 Years later*

It has been 5 years since the accident in the Kurochi family. It has been five years since Shizu Kurochi and Ryu Kurochi were murdered. Five years since Rima Kurochi and Daichi Kurochi went missing. Five years since Mai Kurochi lost her family and was placed in an orphanage, partially blind. And ever since that Day, Mai has not spoken a single word unless she was singing.

Everyone knew of the accident and who Mai was as she passed by them while walking through the town everyday.

Some people would be kind and not stare or may even offer her a snack. Others who were not so kind would stare and point at her as she passed by them.

Rumors about the small girl has also flooded throughout the town. Some of which saying that 'if you pass by her your family would be cursed.'

Others said 'If she smiles at you, you will have good luck for the rest of the day. '

The most popular one of all though is 'If you ever hear her singing, you would be placed in a hypnotizing trance that will keep you Captive until you can no longer hear her voice. '

Of course, the rumors are not true but some are.

It was a normal day as Mai walked down the street in her purple dress that went to her thighs and short shorts and a big black bunny jacket draped over her body.

In her hand she held her teddy bear who she decided to name Kurochi, after her family's name.

As she walked, while the sun was setting, she swung Kurochi while singing her song, catching everyone's attention as she walked passed them.

tousan kaasan ima made gomen
hiza wo furuwase oyayubi shaburu
niisan neesan sore jaa mata ne
saenai kutsu no kakato tsubushita

mie hatta saizu de katagami wo toru
nani datte ii no sa kawari ni nareba

aisaretai to kuchi wo koboshita
motto joubu na hasami de
kao wo kiritoru no sa

zenchi zennou no kotoba wo hora kikasete yo
noumiso igai mou iranai to
why not, I don't know
kin mirai souzou asu no shosou tada yurashite yo
nuime no sukima wo umete okure

minasan sayonara sensei wo genki de
dakarata mune ni
yo dare ga tareru

shoujikimono nani wo miru? shoujiki mo wa baka wo miru!
shoujikimono wa nani wo miru? shoujiki mo wa baka wo miru!

aa, kore ja mada tarinai yo
motto ookina mishinde kokoro tsuranuku no sa

zenchi zennou no kotoba wo hora kikasete yo
noumiso igai mou iranai to
why not, I don't know
kin mirai souzou ashita no shosou tada yurashite yo
nuime no sukima wo umete okure

mou nani mo nai yo nani mo nai yo hiki hegasarete
ito kuzu no umi he to kono saibou mo
sou boku inai yo boku inai yo nagesute rarete
kaeru basho sura doko ni mo nain da yo