*4*

*Kisames P. O. V*

"I don't get it? How are we suppose to find this little girl? " I grumbled to no one in particular as we walked through the village.

"I don't know, un. But Leader-sama wants her so we got to find her. " Deidara said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Tobi's a good boy! " Tobi continued on yelling. I still question Leader-sama on his choice on letting this bumbling idiot Into The Akatsuki, a group of S-rank criminals.

"Tobi for the last time. Shut the hell up! Un!" Deidara yelled as he smacked Tobi upside the head.

I just sighed as I tuned the two out, as I began to think of a way to find Mai.

"Tobi thinks we should go to Mai-chans home! " Tobi yelled happily as he skipped ahead.

Me and Deidara froze as we stared at the bumbling idiot skipping ahead of us.

"Is it me or did Tobi just actually say something smart...?" Deidara asked. I nodded my head. "Ok. Then its official. We're stupid."

"Whatever...." I grumbled. "We don't even know where the girl lives."

"Yea. She lives in an Orphanage and there is only one orphanage in the village." Deidara explained.

"Then lead the way." I muttered as I gestured him forward.

"Tobi's a good boy!"

*Time Skip*

I stared ahead at the large blue house that looked way to happy to be an orphanage. Eh, whatever.

We walked forward and walked in. I looked around and noticed that there were no kids running around laughing. We walked up to an older looking lady that was picking up a bunch of toys. As we got closer to her I notice she tensed up as she saw us. I don't blame her though. We are members of the Akatsuki, a group of S-ranked criminals.

"Y-yes...h-how can I h-h-h-help you...?" She stuttered out with a wavering smile.

"Were here looking for a child named Mai Kurochi." I said. I noticed as her eyes widened a bit.

"Oh follow me then...has Mai done something wrong? She's usually such a well behaved little girl...." The lady said as she led us down a hall way.

We just ignored her as she continued leading us down the hall as a voice of a child singing filled our ears.

"Is that her...?" Deidara asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. That's our little Mai. She is quite the talented one." She said smiling as she opened up a room revealing a bunch of kids, ranging from infant sized to 17, and other workers spread out. Mai was in the front singing with a small smile while singing the same black and red teddy bear she had a few nights ago as some older kids played instruments.

Shiroi iyahon o mimi ni ate sukoshi niya tto shite aizu suru

Shimikonda kono ondo ga doa o nokku shita shunkan ni afuresou ni naru yo

"Mada mienai?" Me o korashite nozomu soudatsusen

Ano hi choucho shita nouri kara "Ima da, torimodose" to koodo ga naridashisou

Itoshikute, tsurakute, sekai o kiratta hito no

Hidoku rifujin na "kousei"

Koutei shiteicha mirai wa umidasenai

Shounen shoujo mae o muku kureru enten sae kibouron datte