*14*

I realized I've never showed this drawing i made. I first made this drawing like over 2 years ago when I was thinking of making this story. Its from long ago so it's not that good and I just realized I don't think I finished it 😂 like I'm missing half of fridays deidaras body and kakuzu completely. Itachi looking flat asf too. But yea, thought I'd show you anyways. I also made a drawing of Mai recently but i'll show that later. Now, on to the story.

"Maiiiiiii-chaaaaan!" A voiced yelled the silver haired girls name, causing her to jump. Stopping and turning around, Mai noticed the hyper-active blonde running after her.

"Hi Mai-chan!" Naruto grinned widely as he stopped beside his new friend.

"Un...Kitty...Hi..." Mai said as she smoothly slid her hand into his.

Naruto tilted his head confused as a faint dust of pink covered his cheeks but when looking at her eyes he knew what she wanted. Seeing that they were clouded over, he assumed that she wanted him to guide her to class.

Smiling, he walked towards the school building, talking loudly about a bunch of different things. Mai listened to him attentively. After all, she could already tell that Naruto will be her best friend.

Walking into the school building, Naruto continued walking hand in hand with Mai towards the classroom and inside.

"Yaaah! Naruto-baka! Why are you holding Mai-chans hand!?" Sakura shrieked loudly after seeing the blonde walk in with the small girl.

"Eh? Mai-chan grabbed my hand. I think she wanted me to guide her to class." Naruto explained with a tilt of his head.

Mai decided to let the two talk(yell at each other) as she let go of Narutos hand and made her way to her seat. She could sense that Sasuke was already in class and she wanted to talk to him. She needed to tell him the truth.

Sitting in her seat, she turned towards Sasuke and 'stared' at him. Sasuke. feeling the gaze coming from the little girl, turned his head and looked at her.

The two continued just staring at each other before he finally spoke up. Hn, what is it?"

"Are you Tachi-nii's little brother?" Mai asked quietly with a tilt of her head.

Sasukes eyes widened in confusion and shock for a moment before the slowly filled with anger and hatred. Grabbing Mai by the collar, he pulled her closer to him angrily.

"How do you know Itachi?" Sasuke growled angrily. He didn't care that Mai was younger than him and that Everyone in the class was staring at them.

"Oi! Teme! Let go of Mai-chan like that!" Naruto yelled angrily.

"Shes just a little girl Sasuke-kun..." Sakura said lowly, agreeing with Naruto for once.

Sasuke ignored both of them though as he just stared at the small girl he was holding by the collar.

"He wanted Mai to show you something. Follow Mai after classes." Mai instructed calmly and quietly so no one would hear.

Sasuke clicked his tongue before grunting and letting the girl go before turning and crossing his arms over his chest.

Mai turned around and set her bear on the desk and began playing with him acting as if nothing had just happened.

"Alright class. We're going outside today." Iruka said as he walked into the classroom. Slowly everyone stood up before making their way towards their teacher and following him outside to the training grounds. "We're going to practice our kunai and shuriken throwing today."