*7*

Metal clashed against metal as the 15 year old ninja slashed her sword against the sword of a boy two years older than her.

The boy quickly blocked all the girls oncoming attacks with his sword before quickly dropping low and kicking the girls legs making her stumble.

As she tried to catch her footing, the boy quickly grabbed her arm and pushed her by the shoulder to the ground. Quickly pulling a kunai from his pouch, he pointed it directly at the girls eye.

The girl, laying on the ground with the kunai pointed at her eye quickly swiped the boys hand from in front of her face as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Turning sideways, she made the two roll over so that she was now straddling the boy as she twirled the kunai the boy once held, and pointed it towards his own eye.

"Time." A voice called as clapping could be heard.

The two separated as the girl stood up and held her arm out to the boy to help him up.

"Very well done....Rima and Daichi."

*With Mai*

Its been a while since Mai was brought into the Akatsuki and they became her new family, which she very much enjoyed.

They would play with Mai a lot and not stare at her with the judging looks others would give her. Well, at least that's what Kurochi would tell her.

Mai haven't been useing Kurochi to see since that day because it drains a lot out of her. It doesn't help that she threw a tantrum either....

Now, Mai currently walked through the dark halls of the Akatsuki base, listening to the sounds of her feet echoing off the walls so she knows which way to go as she makes her way to a specific room.

Reaching the room she wanted, she reached up and grabbed onto the door handle. Pulling she opened the door and walked in.

"Fishy...." Mai whimpered as she walked towards Kisame's bed.

Kisame, hearing Mai's voice grunted before turning and looking down at her. "What is it, brat?"

Mai held onto her stuffed bear a bit tighter as she shuffled her feet.

"I had a nightmare...." She whimpered with a shaky voice.

Kisame, already assuming what the dream most likely was about sighed as he held his arm out.

Mai walked forward next to his arm. Kisame then wrapped his arm around the little girl and lifted her up into his bed.

Snuggling up close to Kisame's chest, she held on tightly to his shirt and Kurochi as she fell asleep.

*Time Skip to Next Day*

Mai was standing outside with the Akatsuki standing before her.

"Mai, even though you are not an official member of the Akatsuki, you will still need to know how to defend yourself against enemies." Pein explained. "And for that reason, every member will begin training from today on. Kisame of course being the first to train you."

With that said, all the members began walking back into the base, leaving behind the little girl with the fishy.

Sighing, kisame reached into his cloak  pulling out a long box.

"Here, this is for you." He said as he handed the box to the small child.

Mai reached out with her hands and grabbed the box before sitting on the ground and opening the box. Upon opening the box, she found a beautiful katana.