Loving her the wrong way

Bully!Ace x Bullied!Reader

Reader-chan/kun you're beautiful! Don't let people be mean to you! If they are, then chop off their balls and feed it to them, then pluck their eyeballs out & shove their eyeballs down their throat so that they can see how dark their soul is. Then Shove that dickless asshole into the sea!

.......

ILOVEYOU

____WHYDOESMYSHIRTSMELL__

Third pov
(Y/N) narrowed her eyes as she saw the note fly out of her locker. Picking it up, she knew instantly that it definitely wasn't a love letter. The only one that would leave notes for you would be your bully:Portgas D Ace.

Really, she didn't didn't know what she did to the guy, ever since they had met, he would constantly harass & bully (Y/N). But (Y/N) knew better than to fight back Ace, last time she did that, it resulted in her crush, Zoro to not look at her again.
She hated Portgas's guts. There was nothing that can change that.

Reading notes from Ace was like reading the magazine for (Y/N). They were all lies. All had the same words printed over & over again. Not that (Y/N) cared. She learnt how to ignore shit like that. But I guess todays magazine was different.

'Happy birthday bitch. I hope that you die in a hole, because we all know that no one will miss you.'

Now this, has taken it too far.

Slamming her locker shut, (Y/N) went to hunt that dickless asshole down. How come he hated her so much that he wished for her to die? This is different. He never asked for her to die. He only ever called her names, stolen her stuff, eaten her lunch & cut her hair.

"PORTGAS!"

Ace, his brothers & friends turned around, smirking when they saw (Y/N) storming up to Ace.

"Hello (Y/N)-"

SMACK! SLAP!

Ace stumbled back, startled that (Y/N) had slapped, then back handed him all at once. Holding his reddened freckled cheek, he glared at (Y/N).
But that didn't scare (Y/N), she only glared at him harder.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"Ace excliamed
"What the fuck is wrong with me?! Bitch don't you dare say that to me, you dickless asshole! What the hell have I ever done to you!! Why do you want me to die?! Ever since I met you, all you've done is harass & annoy the shit out of me! So you tell me Portgas, you better fucking tell me what the fuck is wrong with me. Otherwise I'll be the one at your funeral dancing on your grave."

(A/N:Shit.......you go Reader-chan!)

Ace looked surprised. In all of his life, he never wanted (Y/N) to die. He never wrote a note to her today. And what is this about her dying & all this confuddleflement? Ace only called her names because he didn't want to call her a beautiful girl in front if everyone. Ace only stole (Y/N)'s stuff because it was the closest thing to getting to know her. Ace only chopped her hair because it was the closest he'll ever get to holding her hand.

But her dying? No, Ace wouldn't want that to happen.

It was all because he loved her.

"(Y/N) what do you mean?! I haven't even written a note to you!"He exclaimed
(Y/N) laughed harshly."Oh as if! Don't fucking use innocent shit on me Portgas, I know you wrote the note!"

(Y/N) took a step closer to Ace & whispered-

"Go to hell."

Ace tried to reach out & grab her wrist, but (Y/N) was already gone. But what made him feel worse, was seeing (Y/N) shed a waterfall of tears. He watched her run away, her hair flying. With a scowl, he turned to his brothers & friends.

"Which one of you was it. Who wrote the note."Ace asked with an angry tone
They all looked to Zoro, silently answering Ace's question.
"Why did you do that?!"Ace yelled
"Because I felt like it."
Ace stormed over & socked Zoro in the face, creating a huge ruckus. Sabo & Luffy was holding Ace back, while Sanji & Marco was holding Zoro back.
"Why would you care anyway? You hate her."Zoro growls
"Idiot I'm in love with her!"

Ace tore out of his brothers grasp & started to look for (Y/N)

*later*
Ace bursted through the rooftop door & saw (Y/N) standing at the edge of the building.

'NO!'Ace yelled in his mind

As he raced towards (Y/N), he roughly grabbed a hold of her wrist & brought her down, pulling her into a hug.

(Y/N) pov
Why.......

Why is he hugging me?

I pushed Ace out of the hug, glaring at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I yell
"I-"
"WHAT THE HELL HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!?!? ALL I WANT IS YOU TO GO AWAY! I'M DOING WHAT YOI TOLD ME TO DO-"

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP & LET ME TALK?!"He yelled

I was about to answer back, but he slammed his hand on my mouth.

"Look I know that I've been hurting you, and I'm sorry...but the truth is, I actually like you, a lot! In fact I'm in love with you. But I just don't know how to express myself when it comes to those sort of situations. I know that you hate me, but I just want to say that I'm sorry & that I really want to go out with you."Ace says with tears down his face

My eyes went wide.

'N-no way.....he....he likes me?'

I was frozen stiff. Never in my life, has a situation like this ever happened to me. Yeah I've read fanfiction about stuff like this, but its weird when its actually happening to you in real life. Yeah I do admit that from time to time I crushed on Ace, but when he was bullying (or well teasing at this moment) me, it started to affect the way that I liked him.

"Ace...I-"
"And I understand if you don't want to be with me after everything. But just remember that I'll always like-no love you."Ace says

Sighing, I walked over to Ace & pulled him into a hug (A/N:Oh so close Ace!). I wrapped my arms around his waist & cuddled into him. Unlike boys who drown their bodies in lynx, Ace actually had a nice smell. He smelt like coconuts & cocoa butter. A nice & sweet fragrance.

"Ace...I forgive you."I say
"R-really?!"
"Yes. And I do have a small crush on you, but I want you to make me fall for you in the right way. Prove yourself that you love me truly."I say
He reluctantly pulled out of our hug & smiled at me.

"I accept your challenge (Y/N)!"

(A/N:Slow update today...its friday.........enjoy it while yo still can! Those Attack on Titan fans, please read BlueStorm101 new story! Its on her profile & I want y'all to check her out bruh! Alright, mite make another one. Also leave a comment if you think i should make a Sabo love story kay? BAAAIII)