Acepunzel

Acepunzel

Princess!Ace x Prince!Reader

So this idea came up from RT_Ninja and we were like talking bout how Fab Ace would be as Raupunzel so I was like:"YUNO WHAT?! I'MMA WRITE THIS THING!" Oh & btw the two of you are still your own genders, so like Ace will still be a man....and in just gonna asume you're a woman....

WARNING:MUCH OF MY HUMOR WILL BE IN THIS! RANDOMNESS! MAYBE I DUNNO IM TIRED BYE!

____IWOULDMARRYACEPUNZEL__

Author pov (coz why not?)
*falls over own foot*

"FUCK!"I swore loudly, I straightened up my shirt & sat down on a chair, facing the crowd.

"Okay, people! Lets do it! I has a story for y'all!"

Third pov
Once upon a-

No! Thats not how a story goes! Lets try that again.

So back back back then, in the kingdom of One piece land, on a mountain was a tower. Most people thought it was a giant bread stick, but sadly it wasn't.

Anywhore, back to the story plot bitches!

In the tower of holy breadstickness, was a...princess...or well...a prince to be exact, but he likes the term princess for some weird reason. He was one of the most on fleek people out there. With long...and I mean incredibly long wavy black locks to die for, shiny chocolate like eyes & deathly cute freckles sprawled on his cheeks.

Most call him the new Raupunzel,but no guys, this isn't tangled...

His name was Acepunzel, or Ace for short.

Now he had no idea how the hell he got up there. He said that:'One day I saw this tower, so I went up it..but I just couldn't get down..'

Yup. Stupid if you ask me.

Now I know y'all already love Acepunzel, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to move on to his hero...or should I say...Heroine?

Yes! And her name is:

DUN DUN DUN!

(Y/N) (L/N)!

AND THE PLOT THICKENS!

(Y/N) was considered one if the best warriors out there. She was stronger than most of the make knights, and really, the citizens tried to take her outta the Farquad Star Squad Knight academy, but no......(Y/N) simply gave them a 'Bitch please' look, and they ran away.

Now (Y/N) was of by herself in the woods, coincidentally near breadstick tower. Of course (Y/N) took immediate notice of that when she had accidentally walked into it.

"What the hell?!"She exclaimed

(Y/N) scanned the breadstick tower with her (E/C) eyes. Taking in every fine detail with little but great interest.

"Why the hell is there a giant breadstick here?"She asked herself in annoyance

(Y/N) had cleared her voice.

"HELLO?! IS ANYBODY UP THERE!?!"She yelled

Up there, Acepunzel literally ran out to where the window was, meat stuffed in his mouth. He looked out the window.

"SHYAFF VA UCK UP!"He yelled
"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
"EAY SHAID: SHYAFF VA UVK UP!"He yelled back
"BRUH I LITERALLY CANNOT HEAR YOU!"(Y/N) yells

'I said...'

Ace quickly swallowed the food, almost choking along the way. He clears his throat & finally yells-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

(Y/N) had a anger mark on her head.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP! I-"
"Yeah well.....I JUST DID!"He sassed

(Y/N) had growled, but decided to change to a more civilized topic...or well..what she had thought sounded civilized.

"What are you doing up there? All by yourself."She asked
"Well....I dunno! One day I saw this tower, and I didn't know how to get down."Acepunzel said
"Well....how long have you been up there?"(Y/N) asked
"Umm......2 years? I think so...I haven't really been keeping count.."He said with guilt

'Maybe I should take him back to the One piece land.'

"Well would you like to come back with me?"(Y/N) asked
"...........Yeah...do you have a ladder?"He asked
"Well does it look like I have one? No. Just jump & I'll catch you."(Y/N) said

Acepunzel had nodded. He decided that he wanted to do a runner out of the window, so then when he jumps, his long fabulous wavy black hair will fly in the wind, and make him look like a Queen!

When he was ready, he started to run at the window, a lopsided grin planted all over his face. Once he was close enough, he lept out of the window, laughing at (Y/N)'s wildly shocked expression.

"Catch me!!"He yelled

'This is how I'm gonna die..'(Y/N) thought with humiliation

Acepunzel landed on (Y/N), his glorious booty sitting on (Y/N)s back.

Acepunzel laughed out loud."Ahh that was fun~! I wanna do that again~!"He cheered childishly
"Baka! Get off!"(Y/N) roared

Acepunzel jumped three feet in the air from shock, anime eyes a blazin'.

"KWAH~?!"

Acepunzel landed flat on his glorious booty. Comically, he looked shocked to see that (Y/N) was crushed underneath him.

"Baka! Lets just go! I want to eat McDonalds!"(Y/N) said with annoyance
Acepunzel stood up."Okei! Lettuce go woman of steel!"

He then did this weird power ranger pose, but that didn't stop (Y/N) from stifling a little laugh.

They had traveled back together, having a goodo time! (Y/N) & Ace had started to become the best of friends as their trip went on. Sometimes (Y/N) would scoop up some of Acepunzels hair & wore it as a wig, pretending to be a runway fashion model.

"You're not as bad as I thought you would be."(Y/N) said as they approached the castle
"Same for you, (Y/N). I think we're gonna be the best of friends!"

And so, from then on, (Y/N) & Acepunzel became attached to each other. I don't know how, but when they grew older, they had married & lived happily ever after

(A/N:I'm sorry that this came out later as expected, and yes this was very random, but meh.....ITS MY BIRTHDAY! ON NOVEMBER THE 5TH ON THIS VERY DAY, I, THE FABULOUS SATAN QUEEN WAS BORN! HAHA I HAD A REALLY GREAT DAY & NOW I HAVE TO SLEEP SO THAT I CAN STUDY FOR EXAMS THE NEXT DAY! Anyway, updates on both this book & 'His brother' are gonna be a bit slower for a couple of days, studying is important & I really wanna get a good grade in these exams. So, yeah! HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS! IM GONNA GO AND READ ACE X ITAMI NOW)