HE BE CHEATING ON YOU!

Cheater!Ace x Cheated!Reader

Don't mind the title, I couldn't think of anything.....

___KOROSENSEIISMYSENSEI____

Third pov
(Y/N) always knew what was going on. She always saw past his pretty little lies. He always came home late. And on his phone was pictures of a girl.

And it wasn't (Y/N).

'Why is there pictures of Robin on his phone?'(Y/N) had wondered

But as she scrolled further, she only found a picture of them......with messy hair & in Robins bed.

At first, (Y/N) didn't know what to feel. She felt empty, like something was taken out of her body & gutted like a fish. Oh yeah that's right....

It was her trust.

Her loyalty.

Her love.

And her heart.

(Y/N) had trusted both Robin & Ace. (Y/N) was always loyal to Robin & Ace. (Y/N) loved both of them. But it turned out that they didn't feel the sane way. It turned out that they had just dug a hole out of her body & took out her heart while she slept.

But really how did (Y/N) let this slip past her? How come she didn't see the signs? When he always came home late. When he would always be in a rush to get out the door. When he had come home smelling like a different woman.

It was because (Y/N) loved Ace too much. She didn't want to let go.

But I guess everybody can't be exactly like (Y/N).

So (Y/N) had decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

She of course didn't go for a man, nor a woman. She knew that in her garage was a manniquin. (Y/N) had bought a wig that almost resembled to Sanji's hair style & plopped it onto the maniquin. She had left a trail of rose from the front door to their bedroom, and put a red & black lace bra from Victoria's Secret on the door handle. And just to add a feminine touch, she squirted perfume & mens aftershave all over the house.

(Y/N) had put herself into bed with the manniquin facing away from the door. (Y/N) had a nightie on & waited for her 'boyfriend' to come on home.

And finally, he arrives.

"I'm-home?"

(Y/N) was grinning evilly as she heard Ace walk towards the bedroom. It was slow & silent. But (Y/N) expected that. When she heard the door open, she heard him gasp & growl at the same time.

'3...2...1'

(Y/N) sprang out of bed & was looking straight at Ace & Robin...I guess they thought (Y/N) wasn't home.

"Surprise Motherfucker. Or should I say Bitch Fucker...or how about traitor."(Y/N) said with hatred to the both of them
"(Y-Y/N)? Why are you-"
She held up my hand like a stop sign."Stop. Don't talk to me. Please stop yo mouth from moving dickless asshole."
"(Y/N) whats wrong with you?!"Ace says
(Y/N) laughed harshly."Don't make me laugh, all jokes like you are the same."I hiss

(A/N:I've only just gotten started! Here comes the sass demon taking over my body!)

"So let me get started. Ahem....first off thanks for ripping my heart out & making my trust into confetti! I so fucking appreciated so much! Oh & those pictures of the two of you cuddling together in the same bed! Oh it really got me going you know? Like....oh whats the word? Is it mad? Pissed off? Sad? Lonely? Oh wait! ITS ALL OF THEM FUCKING ABOVE!"
"I fricken trusted both of you. You were both my friends, and Ace you were my boyfriend! And yet you go flaunting off to her place & the 2 of you start having a blast while I'm sitting here, alone & waiting for my ever so loyal boyfriend to come home. But no thats not what I found on your phone Ace! I found pictures & fricken text messages between you 2! Robin, you two faced bitch bastard, you should've at least made one of those 2 faces loyal & truthful. Robin we're friends! Best friends in fact! Friends don't take their friends boyfriend & starts fucking around with him. You don't see me taking Zoro into my house & start smashing my body up against his."
"Ace.....How long have we been dating? Isn't it like 3 years now? See boyfriends don't cheat on their girlfriends during that time period. They stay loyal & truthful. And boy I can tell you this:I'm not a cheap barbie you get at the supermarket. I'm a fucking limited edition barbie thats always in a golden case. And boy you better start running before the cops get you. So my final words to the both of you are:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you!"

(A/N:I think I took it too far...)

Luckily it was still day time, so (Y/N) had enough time to chew them out some more & throw them both out of HER house (along with Ace's stuff).
(Y/N) called a cab for them, while they were waiting outside, she was sitting on the hood of her car playing Irreplaceable by Beyonce

(A/N:Play it now!)

At this point, (Y/N) didn't care less if the neighbors were giving her odd looks, she just kept on singing like an angel to the song.

When the can arrived, Robin & Ace loaded his stuff into the cab.

"Oh Ace!"(Y/N) called

Ace stormed over to (Y/N) & gave her a look of hatred.
"You'll never find someone like me again. No one would want you."He snarled
(Y/N) laughed harshly."Oh I'm sorry, but that's not what you said to me when you had confessed to me. If I recall, you told me that everyone wants me & that only you can have me. But oh well...I guess I must be crazy! Hahaha now hand me clothes. All of them."

(Y/N) had made Ace take off all of his clothes (except for his boxers) including his shoes. (Y/N) did buy those for him after all. Anything that she bought for him she kept because she owned it. But if he bought it then he kept it.

(Y/N) got the final laugh when she watched Ace drive away with a mad blush on his face while Robin was trying to take care of him, but failing miserably.

Ever since that day, (Y/N) was living like a free bird. She was just happy that she didn't have to share a double king sized bed with someone.

It was especially amusing when she had heard that Robin & Ace broke up. Every time the 2 would try to cozy up to (Y/N), but would end up being declined by (Y/N) almighty sass.

Yup.

No way you're gonna trust him again.

(A/N:Lol whole time I was thinking of a Nicki Minaj song as I wrote this.)