Horror Movie night!

Movie night!

Ace x Reader

This one will sorta be short, but its worth it since I haven't posted a one shot for a couple of days....

___IWANNATOUCHACESBUTT!___
(Y/N) pov
"Weeeh.."I whined, waiting for Ace to come home.

'Damn idiot, where is he? We need to start this movie now!'

I literally bounded on my feet as soon as I heard a click coming from our front door. I ran to the door, unlocked it & grinned at Ace.

"You got the food?"I asked
He smiled."Of course, can't fail the love of my life, now can I?"
I blushed."You're too sweet~!"
"Do you want me to be sour then?"He asked
"No no! You're perfect just the way you are!"I giggled

Then he smirked

"And when you smile..~the whole world stops & stares for a while.~ Cause girl you're amazing~ just the way you are~!"We sang, bringing the food in.

(A/N:bro #relationshipgoalsforthewin man...)

We started to get our lounge set up for our movie night. I got the food ready, while Ace was grabbing our movies & drawing the curtains. After everything was done, we say down, put our food on the table, and went through our selection.

"Okay so what do we have...Ne, Ace what do you feel like watching?"I asked
"Something that'll scare the shit out of us."He said
I laughed."Horror movies it is then."

When it comes to Ace & horror movies, its a comedy for me. Like he says he doesn't get scared, but when a jump scare comes, he's clinging to me for his dear life. Its cute though, and horrors don't really scare me (in fact I love them).

"We have Paranormal activity:The Ghost dimension, Paranormal activity, The Orphanage, Carrie (2013), Jaws & The Conjuring."I call
"I don't think we've watched Carrie yet."Ace said
"Carrie it is."I said

I opened the case up & popped the disc into the DVD player. We turned the tv on, and started watching the movie.

*during the movie*

"HOLY FUCK!"Ace screamed, cuddling into me.

I simply watched with slight amusement as Ace was scared out of his shit. He whimpered like a lost puppy, so I put my arm around him, and pet his hair soothingly.

It was up to the part where Carrie was killing everyone at prom. I mean like, come on, its not that scary. If I can survive watching shows like Attack on Titan & all dem other scary/gory films, then this is nothing.

"Ace its only blood, we all have it in our body."I said

It didn't do anything to calm him down, so I just kissed his hair, and hugged him closer to my body

Soon the movie ended, and Ace looked like he burnt himself out a little bit.

"Aahh....why did I choose horror?"He groaned
"It's your own fault, you wanted to watch it."I said
"Well....I wanted to see if I was still scared. And I wanted to be the one where I wasn't scared."He sighed
I smiled."It's alright, Ace. Plus....its cute seeing you like that. And I was happy that I got to cuddle with you."

He pecked my lips in response, then we started to have a long make out session. He held onto my body, and slid his tongue around my mouth. I moaned when Ace started to kiss around on my neck, and leave love bites on me.

He picked me up, his mouth still on my neck, and took me to bed.

(A/N:Hahahahaha yey. Sorry for the inactivity on the one shot collections. i've been busy on my other books, haha)