My ex saved me

My ex saved me

Barmaid!Reader x Ex boyfriend!Ace

So I sort of realized that the last Barmaid oneshot was very..weird & quite suggestive (from the title). I mean like, you don't randomly walk up to people, and rip their testicles out. Haha, anywah, so I deleted that oneshot, and now I'm retrying the Barmaid theme.

__ISHIPMARCOACE!______________

(Y/N) pov
It was another late night here at the Straw hat bar. Currently, you were getting some drinks ready to serve for the customers.

Luffy (my boss), trued to steal the bar food again, and Nami & Sanji had to come over, and scolded him. I silently giggled, and left the kitchen to serve the customers their beer.

"Here you go, Bellamy!"
Bellamy (my boyfriend) grinned at me."Why thank you, my lovely (Y/N)."

I smiled nervously at Bellamy, before scurrying off to the kitchen. I wiped the sweat that was forming on my forehead, and sighed in relief.

'Its almost like he's a hyena. Hell, he is a hyena.'

I'm scared of Bellamy. Scared to death. Sure he treats me well some days...but then there's those days where he treats me like shit. He yells at me. He slaps me. He pulls at my hair..he just...he's horrible.

And the worst thing about it, is that I can't leave him. I've tried many times, but he begs for second chances. And every time, I crawl back to him, thinking he might actually change.

He never does by the way.

'Sometimes I wonder why I left Ace? What even happened?'

Then, I remembered. (Enemy) slept with him.

I sighed."He loves her now. There's nothing I can do."

*2 hours later*

Bellamy still hasn't left the bar yet. I could easily tell that he's definitely drunk. I was getting a bit scared about serving him now. Bellamy is the worst when he's drunk.

"(Y/N), you don't have to serve him if you're scared."Zoro said
"Yeah! You can leave him to me!"Luffy said
"Thanks guys, but he's my responsibility. Remember last time when I didn't serve him? He put Franky into hospital! I'm not gonna let that happen to you guys!"I picked up the drinks that Bellamy ordered."Besides, if he wants me, then I'll be there for him."

I walked off with no other word.

But inside, I was screaming at myself for their help. I knew it'll be a matter of time before Bellamy is really drunk.

Bellamy glared at me.

'Oh no-'

"You bitch, where the hell have you been?"Bellamy hissed
"I-I-I was getting your drinks, Bellamy. I have them here f-for y-y-you!"
"BULL CRAP!"Bellamy yelled, standing up abruptly.
"Bellamy I'm telling the truth!"I cried

Bellamy snarled at me. He roughly grabbed me by the wrist, making me tremble. He violently pulled me over to him, and leaned down to my level. I could smell the alcohol in his stinky breath, while his eyes were red & blood shot.

"You don't tell me what to do, you tramp. I get this feeling that you've forgotten what I told you! I own you. You do what I want, and you obey me. Understand?"

"Bellamy!"

Our heads looked over to the front door. My eyes widened when I saw Ace standing there. If he had fire abilities, he'd be on fire right now. He glared deeply at Bellamy. My heart jumped in joy.

'Ace! He's back!'

"Oh? And who the hell are you, swine?"Bellamy sneered
Ace smirked."The one who's gonna take back my girlfriend!"

Bellamy narrowed his eyes, then looked at me. He then threw me at Sanji. I landed on the ground with a violent thump, and cried in pain when my wrist started to hurt like crazy.

"(Y/N)-chan are you okay?"Nami asked with a hurried tone
"My wrist.."I cried

I watched tearfully as Ace & Bellamy engaged in a fist fight. I was a bit scared. Bellamy is strong as hell. He can throw me around like a javelin if he wanted. But Ace? I dunno....

Anyway, Luffy joined in with his brother in the fight. Soon, Ace started to win the fight, and finally knocked Bellamy out. Bellamy flew back into a group of tables.

Ace wiped away the blood on his fist."Bastard...what a tshi."
He looked at me, and saw me injured. He ran over to me, and immediately started to care for me.

"(Y/N)! Oh (Y/N), are you okay?"
"I-I'm fine..but Ace..you saved me. T-thank you."
He smiled big at me."Luffy called me about whats going on. (Y/N) I'm so glad that you're okay...I was so worried about you."
"But...what about (enemy)?"I asked
"She forced herself on me, (Y/N). I trued to tell you..-"
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I should've listened to what you had to say...Ace I-I...I missed you."
He pulled me into a hug."I missed you too..my (Y/N). W-will you take me back?"
I smiled into his jacket."Yes!"

He pulled away, and grinned at me."Really?"
"Yes really!"

Ace helped me up, and hugged me again. I hugged him back, and smiled when I smelt the familiar scent known as Portgas D Ace. He still smelt like spice, and that cologne that I love. I cried tears of joy, but pouted when he pulled away.

He laughed at my reaction."Still as cute as I remember!"
"Noooo~!-Wait...whats a Tshi?"

Ace smirked."Its Chinese for 'The Disappointment of the cooking of the duck meat'. Pronounced 'Tee-she'."

I giggled, I missed him a whole lot.

(A/N:Yaaay the oneshot is done! Sorry I haven't done so many oneshots. I'll try my best to get more oneshots out for all of you lovely readers! I didn't exactly realize how many reads I've gotten on the oneshot collection. Thank you all so much for sticking with me on the oneshot collection! I love you all my lovely readers!)