Crush survival camp

Crush survival camp

Ace x Reader

Lel i had the best day. Since my teachers at school didn't know what to do with my class, I watched two movies! One of them was Summer wars....does anyone know who the hacker was? My friends are saying it was either the Uncle or the guys friend....

____AHHMYNECK&HEADHURTS!__

(Y/N) pov
Us girls sat down on a log. We were the first to arrive since the guys had to help Luffy with his car sick problem.

"He just had to eat all of that meat, didn't he?"Nami sighed
Beside me, Vivi giggled."Well I guess you can't blame him & his brothers. Their stomachs are like bottomless pits!"
"I wonder what would happen if they swallowed a bomb...would that explode?"Robin wondered
"You're being scary again!"I said draumatically

"So.....we're spending a night with the guys.."Vivi says
"Yeah..we are.."Nami said
"A night with Ace..."I whispered
The girls heard & started nudging me."You gonna get him this time?"Nami said
"Hopefully. That is, if my awkwardness doesn't kick in."I said
"You're not awkward! Ace & you are basically besties!"Vivi says
"I know! But....I still get that butterfly feeling.."I sighed."He probably doesn't think of me that way."
"He should, (Y/N). You're an amazing girl with talent & beauty."Robin compliments
I blushed."R-really?"

BEEP BEEP!

We whip our heads over & see the boys' car pull up. They all swung the doors open & walked over to us, a grin on all of their faces.

"We made it!"Sabo said
"NAMI!!!!"

Luffy rushed over to us & hugged his girlfriend. She let our a surprised yelp, but cuddled into him.

"About time you got here."Nami said
"Shishishi! You're so cute!"Luffy coos.

I looked at Ace, who was talking with Marco. As per usual, he looked handsome. Anything he does, says, eats or wears, he makes it look so...good. He caught me staring & quickly told Marco that he's gonna talk to me. He left Marco, and came over to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey. Hope we weren't too long."He said
I smiled."Nah, we only got here 5 minutes ago. Is Luffy feeling better?"I asked
"Well he is now."He shook his head."That idiot just had to eat all of that meat.."
I chuckled."Can't blame him. He's always hungry."
"I sometimes wonder if he has an eating disorder....but then again, I can't talk because I never stop eating."He says, laughing to himself.

"COME ON GUYS! LETS GO IN THE LAKE!"Luffy yelled

*short timeskip*

I tied up my (F/C) bikini top & put my (H/C) hair into a bun.

(A/N:If you have short hair, just have your hair down)

"As usual, you look stunning."Nami says
I rolled my eyes."I just hope that the guys won't perve on me."
"Hey, at least Sanji-kun isn't here!"Vivi laughed

We all walked out of the tent with our towels wrapped around us. My (F/C) sunglasses shading my eyes from the sun.

Up ahead, I see the guys by the lake in their board shorts. I felt my blush arise as I see Ace in his black, flame print board shorts, the sun smiling down on his sun kissed skin.