Yikes.tm

Hey demons it's me

Ya boi Cassidy (<== that's my name btw I revealed it on my bio)

So I'm sorta falling out of the One Piece fandom, sorta. I do love the show but I actually don't watch it as much as I used to anymore. And I will admit, the plot line of the show is becoming more and more predictable. Don't get me wrong I've loved all of the show and what happens in the plot and stuff like that, but with each arc it sorta follows the same structure. I get that the Straw Hat pirates are super wanted and a lot of people hate them, but it does get a little boring after a while with how in the end Luffy has to fight someone or whatever.

I also respect that Eiichiro Oda has put in a lot of time and effort into One piece. And with how in depth he goes with a lot of aspects of the story is inspiring. But I just don't think I feel that bothered anymore to keep following up on what's happened, because there is a lot to remember.

I know some of y'all are going: "Wow you weak bitch just tough it out." But the truth is, is that I've roughed it out to keep up with One piece for the past year.

The truth is, is that I don't think I'll be updating any of my One piece fics anymore. Period. I just don't have any inspiration for those as much as I used to. Besides I've found that even my plot and structure of my One piece fics are sorta the same (if you take a close look anyway).

I love One piece, really I do it hold a special place in my heart. But this year I've promised myself to move on from things, and a lot of my One piece fics do sometimes remind me of some of the bad times that I had during my high school years. Especially last year, since I was always angry about something each week or month, and I took it out the wrong way sometimes (even if I thought that I was in the right).

I don't think I'll delete my One piece fics. I've worked hard on those, and would devote time most days to write them (even if I never sat down and edited anything oops sorry y'all). All those ideas and plots I made were my ideas after all, and I don't wanna give those up.

I will still be on wattpad, of course. I'll just be writing fanfics for BTS (and maybe other Kpop groups but maybe later) now. And yes, BTS has my heart. I don't care if you hate them, because that's your own problem. They make me happy with songs and their meanings behind them. I have felt weird about writing fics about them, but I've already taken that step in. (Also if you wanna read my Namjoon fanfic, it's called Love Maze!)

This is hard, because I have had a lot planned for my One piece fics. I might reveal some of my major plot lines another day, but not now cause I just had a swim and need a shower.

But yeah...One piece huh? What an amazing story, with a great set of characters that all have a deep background.

This was Miss_Otaku_Princess, who's now evolved into lady_shogun, who's real name is Cassidy.

Thanks One piece, I'll see y'all around.