Mario cart drunk driving

Drunk!Ace x Reader

______CACTUSLEGS____________

(Y/N) pov
I wasn't really one for parties, I'm just not the type to go out & get drunk. Even if Portgas D Ace, my long time crush is gonna be there, I still won't go.

So here I am, sitting at home watching a (Fav anime genre). The shows really good, its called (Fav anime).

Including when there's so many cliff hangers.

I narrowed my eyes at the screen. "I should've seen that plot twist coming....now I have to wait till next season godamn it."I sigh

Looking over to the clock, I saw that it was 9:50.

'Hmmm maybe I should play Mario kart for a while...'

Before I got Mario kart ready, I got out some snacks & ate a whole bunch. Good thing my parents left me some food for me to last the week. You see, my parents have gone out for a business trio together, so they left me home alone. Which I was totally fine with.

"Oh I haven't opened the box of chocolates almonds yet. Maybe I should eat them."

I grabbed the boxes out & took them over to the lounge. I set up the Wii & began to play Mario kart while (binge) eating the almonds.

*30 minutes later*

"Oh Wario you fucking sod! I know you threw that Blue shell thing at me you bastard!"I yell at the tv

Yeah as you can tell, I'm really pissed at the moment. I keep on going from 1st, to 12th, to 6th, then back to 8th. I mean what the actual?!?

Then again....I am on that Bowsers castle level on Grand Prix.

In the end, I got to 1st place in one piece.

"Haha hell yeah King Boo! I knew I could trust you!"

But of course, I was now on the most hardest track in the history of Mario kart

Rainbow road.

(A/N:Not to brag or anything, but on the first go of Rainbow road I came 1st!)

As the countdown to the race started I heard a knock at my door. I quickly pause the game & went over to the front door, checking who was there first.

I opened the door.

"Why are you & Ace at my front door?"I asked Marco
"Well its a long story,yoi. Ace here is as drunk as a skunk & you were the closest from the party. Do you mind if he crashes here for the night, yoi?"Marco asked
I sighed. "Bring him in."

I helped Ace inside & laid him down on the spare couch in the lounge, that way I can keep an eye on him.

"Heyyy (Y/N)-chan~!*hiccup*"Ace slurred
I blushed lightly."H-hey Ace."
Marco chuckled."Don't have too much fun, yoi."
"S-shut up pineapples!"

He soon left after that, leaving Ace & I alone.

I didn't notice Ace eating my almonds till I had fallen off the Rainbow road.

"Wtf where the hell are my almonds?!?"I hiss while pausing

I look over to Ace & saw him whistling a tune, chocolate all over his freckle dusted cheeks.

"Ace! Whyyyyy?!?"
"It was a ghost (Y/N)-chan!~! I tired to *hiccup* to sthap it buuuut *hiccup* it diispeared~!"Ace whined

'Jesus christ he's so cute when he's drunk.'

Sighing, I decided to go with it."It's alright Ace, at least you tried."
Ace lit up & tackled me into a hug, my hand knocking onto the Wii remote. The game started up again & all of the drivers were zooming past my player, immediately making me 12th place within 30 seconds.

"Nooooooo!"I cry

I struggle my way over to the remote, a drunk ass Ace clinging to me in the wrong area.

"Woow (Y/N)-chan~! You have a nice booty~!Hehe *hiccup*!"

His comment had made me blush a mad shade of red, completely distracting me.

'Damn, I can't let him distract me like this! If I don't win, then I won't unlock the next character or vehicle!'

But of course that was immediately impossible as soon as the FINISH! sign apppeared....

I came 9th.

And I didn't win anything.

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEE!

"Oh for FUCKS SAKE! I HAD LITERALLY JUST GOTTEN THE BULLET THING!"I yell

Meanwhile, Ace was still cuddling my ass.

"Nyu~! Waifu-chan don't be mad~!"Ace slurrs
I sighed before giggling to myself."Alright Ace, I'll be happy."
Ace lifted himself off from my butt & was smiling brightly."Yay~!"

After a while, I calmed down from the whole Mario kart fiasco. I gave Ace a glass of water & we sat down together, watching a Shoju anime.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan~? I love you *hiccup* you know that~?"
My eyes went wide

'There's no way that he had actually meant that right?'

"R-really?"I asked
"Yeah...*hiccup* And I hate the way you *hiccup* talk to other guys~. I *hiccup* want to be the only one you should talk *hiccup* to~."Ace says
"Ace..."
"Yesesss?"
"I-I.....I love you too."I stutter

With a grin, Ace spun me around & kissed me with such a force that it had made me fall onto the couch. Ace had held both my arms above my head & cupped my face with his other hand. I didn't argue to this of course. I kissed back & let out a soft moan as Ace slid his tongue along the bottom of my lip. I didn't let him in just to tease him. He growled lowly & grabbed a hold of my boob, making me gasp in surprise.

We tongue fought & I let him win. His tongue wandered around my mouth gently & tenderly. He had gently stroked my face as we kissed.

Soon after he pulled away & was staring deep into my eyes, our chests rising & falling from the loss of air.

"(Y/N)-chan.......I really really love you."Ace says seriously
"I love you too, Ace."

(A/N:*is making slurping Koro-sensei noises* soz thats what i think making out sounds like. Nurufufufufu~!)