He saw everything!

He saw everything!

Slightly perverted!Ace x Curvaceous!Reader

Warning:Pervertedness! I dunno, does it count? Maybe, I'll just say that this oneshot is a little bit ecchi!

___EATINGHATERSSOULS________

Third pov
Her eyebrows twitched as soon as he said that sentence.

"W-what? Ace are you drunk?"(Y/N) asked
"What no! I'm being serious! Can I please see your boobs!"

For a moment, (Y/N) just couldn't stop thinking about where her boyfriends manners had gone. A dangerous aura surrounded her, and her (H/L) (H/C) hair was split into nine parts. Her eyes became comically mad.

"U-uh...(Y/N)?"Ace stammered
"YOU FUCKING SHIT!"

Before Ace could even stand up & run away, she was already standing, and had done a roundhouse kick to his gut. (Y/N) growled, and stormed her way over to Ace.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN ASK A DAMN QUESTION LIKE THAT?!"(Y/N) yelled
"Well Marco & Thatch have seen them before-"

But, (Y/N) gad already stormed off to find Marco & Thatch. She found them in the kitchen, and was huffing & puffing like a demon.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?"
"You saw them didn't you..."(Y/N) growled
Marco put on a face of realization."(Y/N), it was on accident-FWAH?!!?!"
"Noooo Marco-buddy!"Thatch cried as Marco flew to the wall.

"YOU DAMN PERVERTS!!!"

(Y/N) started to beat both Marco & Thatch senseless. It was like some demon had taken over her body, and had given her inhuman strength! Meanwhile, Ace watched the heating in horror, and was sort of thankful that (Y/N) hadn't found him-

Oh no, she's found him.

"OH DON'T YOU GO RUNNING AWAY PORTGAS! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"
"RUN BITCH! RUUUN!"Thatch yelled

*later*

(Y/N) saw Ace lying on his back, still looking a tad bit beaten up. She sighed, feeling a bit bad that she had done that to her boyfriend. As soon as she started walking over to his direction, he sprang to life, and hid behind a barrel, throwing a box of chocolates her way.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"Ace wailed
"Its okay,"She started."I'm not mad anymore. After all, it was one time right? That they saw my boobs.."She said with a smile

'Oh shit, maybe I shouldn't tell her that Marco & Thatch have seen them ten times. She might either kill me, or the other two.'

Ace carefully got out of his hidey hole, and immediately noticed what dress (Y/N) was wearing. He smiled when he saw that she looked absolutely beautiful in it...even though the dress was a bit short.

"I like that dress by the way."Ace compliments
She blushed."T-thanks Ace!"

But then, a large gust of wind had blew by. And then, at that tremendous moment, Ace saw it all.

He saw striped (F/C) panties, and her boobs!

(Y/N) squealed, and quickly put her hands down in front of her dress. When the wind was gone, (Y/N) saw Aces reaction. His face was beet red, and he had a nosebleed!

"Y-you saw my panties?!"(Y/N) squealed

She quickly punched Ace, and scurried away in a blushing & embarrassed mess. Ace lay on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Ow..."

*next day*

"No way! You saw the real deal?!"Thatch exclaimed
"Yeah! Boobs & the panties."
"Lucky bastard, yoi. I'm going to a die a virgin, and your virginity would already be gone, yoi."
"What was it like? What did the panties look like?"Thatch asked
"They were stripped...(F/C) stripes.."

Then the guys fell silent when they saw demon (Y/N) demoning at them. Ace had a 'oh shit!' Face, and immediately sprang to his feet when (Y/N) started chasing him.

"YOU FUCKING TSHI! GET YOUR SORRY ASS HACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"AHHH DEMON!"Ace screamed
"DEMON?!"
"NO-NO I MEAN ANGEL! YOU'RE MY ANGEL, (Y/N)!"Then Ace whispered."Except when you're in bed...and when you're mad.."

(A/N:Hahaha lol! I just wanted to say that I've started writing a new Sabo love story. Its called 'Roses of glass' its in my bio. Have a good day/morning/night!)