Chapter 5

"Mommy gwet wup!" I shoot up quickly as I see cam on my head she is dressed and her hair is pulled into a failed attempt at a bun I laugh and get up to go to the bathroom.

I was tired and not in the mood to go anywhere but if cam wants to do something I'm all for it. Believe it or not but I love this girl to death she is my daughter and no one can take it away from me.

I get dressed quickly into faded blue jeans and a black t shirt before grabbing my coat, it's extremely chilly in November so I bundle cam up in gloves and a hat. Call it what you want but I think it's just motherly instincts to know if your kid can get sick.

"So where to today?" I ask her smiling down at my bundle of joy with her crooked smile and crooked hat.
"Hmmmm we cwould gwo to a cwarnival!" In New York a carnival won't be hard to find.

I pull out my phone and look up the nearest carnival before going over to my car and buckling cam safely in and going in myself.

When I get to the passenger door I try and open it but it's locked, being logical I grab for my keys but see they aren't where I had left them.

My heart drops into my stomach and I feel the panic wash over me. I look inside the window and see a figure in my seat facing the back where Cam is giggling like crazy.

Trying to keep calm I walk over to the passenger seat of the car and see who is inside.

Axel.

Why that little piece of- control control I take a deep breath in and let it out before pounding on the window.

It rolls down to reveal the devil himself with a witty fake smile on his face.

"What is wrong with you!" I scream feeling the anger wash over me making my fist clench and my face heat up.

"What I'm just hanging with my friend over here is there a problem?" Oh now he's done it.

"YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH GET OUT OF MY CAR RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND LEAVE US ALONE!" I scream out making heads turn toward my direction. He roles up the window and I slam furiously on it before he drives away leaving me yelling after the car.

Oh no
Oh no
Oh no

I start to panic and fall the to the ground crying and screaming. My baby I have to protect her and now some creep took her away from me.

I let out another scream before getting up and wiping my tears furiously and taking off in a sprint. I'm fast well because I trained myself to be so in less then five minutes I'm standing in front of the art gala.

I come barging in running over to where enrico stands looking at a painting with judgement.

"PLEASE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE HE LIVES AXEL BALEY WHERE DOES HE LIVE!" I scream out enrico shushes me before bringing me into his office.

I try to stay calm but can't help jumping up and down while telling him what happened.

"Listen Val just calm down okay relax I have his address right here here you go" I grab it and run out screaming a quick 'thank you'.

I look at the address and realize if I run it'll take me half in hour but I don't care I would scale the ocean to get my daughter home.

When I finally arrive I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. the house is a modern mansion with a fountain in the front. I run up to the door and bang on it loudly.

Axel opens up with a eery looking smirk on his face Causing a shiver to go down my spine. I feel the anger bottle up inside of me and feel myself flip before the door gets shoved back into my face. I run to the side of the house and see the nicest most expensive looking Window before grabbing a rock and breaking it.

I smile proudly at the breakage before walking closer to the window. I wiggle myself inside and fall on my ass causing a bruising feeling,

"Well well well Not the sexiest way to scale a window but I must say I think you should get an A for effort", I feel my cheeks heat up and i rush to my feet.

I look up to see axels dark eyes so cold and heartless as his lips form a smirk.
I point a finger at his chest and push him a little but he doesn't seem affected at all.

"I want my daughter!" I say through gritted teeth.
"Oh but she isn't your daughter is she now?" I feel my heart drop and feel my hand lower unintentionally.

"Your pathetic, be glad that I'm not gonna tell her...yet" I feel the tears well up, he can't tell her he just can't.
What have I ever done to him for him to be so cruel to me, I just met him. My head whirled with possibilities of what would happen if cam found out she wasn't my baby. Yes she's young and probably won't understand but still she'll hate me or at least not call me mommy anymore.

My heart aches at the thought of it.
"What do you want from me?" I ask through clenched teeth.

I hear him chuckle but I don't look up from my shoes.
"Oh nothing I just like to see pain" he says chuckling more, I don't know what possessed me but I felt my hand on its own hit him and then I ran ran for the stairs and kept running through the endless hallway.

"ILL GET YOU YOULL PAY FOR THAT" I find a near room and run into it before locking the door to the bathroom I had just entered I grasp my chest to calm myself down before I start to shake. I fall down against the door and listen for his footsteps.

I shake and wait as his footsteps approach.

"Your gonna die"