Chapter 8

I wake up from my tossing and turning and realize that it's morning unlike most people I know what happened yesterday wasn't a dream and waking up from sleep isn't gonna make it hit me again.

I turn around and come face to face with a sleeping Axel the first thing that comes to my mind is where is cam?
I turn back around then get up and look around the room before a groan makes me snap my head towards Axel who has one eye open.

"I sent her away to play with my cousins" he says before rubbing his face and going back to sleep, I feel a bit relieved but then again I DONT KNOW HIS COUSINS!
"You sent her away without asking me! I don't know your cousins and you sent my two year old daughter to play with them! What is wrong with you you stupi-" oomph I groan from the pain.

It all happened so fast he tumbled us over and now he was on top of me holding my hands over my head, I shudder at the cold look in his eyes.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME!" He yells shaking me causing my back to constantly hit the floor. I shake my head holding in the tears this definitely leaving bruises.

"Answer me!" I look into his eyes and shudder at how cold his eyes look.
"I said your stupid" I say through clenched teeth lifting my head up a bit to cause affect.
His jaw clenches and he raises his hand oh lord he's gonna hit me...

"Mommy what are you dowing on twe fwoor?" Axel gets off of me immediately and I while my tears away before walking over to her tiny frame.
"Oh I fell.." I lie smiling a bit at the end, "what are you doing I thought you were playing with the kids around?" I ask distracting her from what had just happened.

"Mwommy I thwought we were hwaving gwirls day!" She says putting her head to the side with her hands on her hips I smile and kiss her cheek before enveloping her into a hug oh my baby.
"We will we will go play for now okay?" She smiles and runs out of the room closing the door behind her. I get up slowly tugging down my shirt before turning around to be faced with a still very made Axel.

"Your not going anywhere outside of this room!" He says before I can say anything or even move. This gets me angry like very angry. I ball up my fist and open my mouth to speak but he is already getting clothing out of the drawer purposely ignoring me standing right here.

"You don't control me!" I scream at him as he walks towards the bathroom.
"Come back here! I don't even have clothes or a toothbrush or anything for cam!" I yell while banging my fist on the door. I retreat and sit there waiting for him to come out and yell at me or point a gun at me.

I wait for what seems like an hour when the door finally opens. He's dressed and looks ready for the day before grabbing his gun and tucking it in the waistband of his jeans. I shudder before getting up and chasing him to the door.

"Please let me go! " I yell as he closes the door behind him. I was so close to making it out but not fast enough as he locks the lock. Uggghhhhhh this man is infuriating.

I bang on the door as loud as I can hoping cam will here me but no one comes. Great I'm stuck in just a shirt in a room alone with nothing to do and my baby is out there probably wanting her mommy. I am such a horrible mother. Why didn't I make sure no body was following us when we got in the car. Yes it's my fault my stupid stupid stupid self fucked up again.

I don't know how long it's been since I started my blaming game but too long as the light from the window turns to darkness and my stomach growls from hunger and my tongue feels numb from no water. I drank from the bathroom sink several times but it was hard to really get anything in my mouth.

No one had come to check on me and now I'm starting to think it's been more then a day since I got locked in here. I am currently seated on the floor next to the bed feeling faint and nervous at the same time.

Who's gonna put cam to sleep? Who's gonna make sure she brushed her teeth? Who's gonna sing to her? Who who? Who? I jump up and start to pace. Being alone without my baby is driving me nuts.

What if they hurt her? What if they k-? No they wouldn't she's a baby it isn't possible for someone to be that heartless and cold inside. But with Axel I'll never know if my baby is truly safe. I stop pacing when I hear the door click open and the devil himself has to appear.

I stare open mouthed at him and feel my anger boil. How could he have kept me in here all day! Without food or contact!
"Get in bed!" I shudder at his tone of voice as a blush creeps up my cheeks.
"No" I say hoarsely before clearing my throat and saying it again, "no"

"Excuse me?!" He asks a sinister look in his eyes causing me to shudder.
"You heard me. I said no" I say standing taller and acting confident well I try to as he walks closer to me. I back away slowly not wanting to be close to him.

"I said get in bed!" He growls I scowl and that's when I lose it. Pushing on his chest I let out a frustrated scream.
"No!" Another shove
"I WONT DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!" Another shove.
"You arrogant and lazy and cold hearted son of a-" I whimper at the impact of the wall against my back as he holds me up against it.

"Your brave to say such things. Now. Get. In. Bed." He lets me go and I fall to the ground before being forcefully lifted up and brought to the bed. He pushes me on to it and covers me up slightly brushing my exposed thigh with his hand causing tingles to spread all over me.

I dismiss this thought before he turns off the light.
"Go to sleep. You'll need your rest for tomorrow." His demanding voice causes me to lay down instantly and let sleep take me away.