Chapter 11

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had some cover Ideas if you do private message me at my wattpad account and I will check them out.

Hope your all liking it so far keep reading and don't forget to comment vote and share thank you enjoy this chapter!

I stand there frigid against the door not moving one bit but my breathing is getting shallow and every time I breathe I feel his body against mine making me shiver.
He had to be kidding, all I did was leave the room for five minutes to be with my daughter or maybe it's the fact that he told me who they were and now he has to kill me to ensure his "gangs" safety. Oh god no. The truth is I know he is capable of doing this I just didn't think that's right I didn't think stupid stupid stupid stupid.

You never think about anything you stupid stupid stupid. I mentally curse myself at least a million times before turning slowly around, his hand is still on the door trapping me against it and i am scared to look into his eyes but I find the courage to stand my ground. I wasn't going down without a fight. His dark and cold orbs made me somewhat lose this sudden confidence.

"You wouldn't" I say practically seething from the anger that is now taking over my body.
"Oh but I would" he says with an evil smile that makes him look absolutely breath taking. See I would be drooling but I kind of have better things to worry about at the moment.

"Why?" I say through clenched teeth he shakes his head lowering it a bit causing his locks to tickle my forehead that's how close we were I am at the point of shitting myself.
"Because I love to see you squirm" he says chuckling i scowl at this and nearly fall when the door opens up behind me. "Get in" he leaves no time for argument and locks the door from the inside this time.

"What are you doing?" I ask my breathing hitches as he flicks the light switch off leaving me in complete darkness with a psychopath. I feel his cold fingers brush away my hair and I swing back trying to get hold of him.
"Do you like games Miss. Ray" I shiver at the way he says my last name causing my knees to buckle. I hold myself up looking around but not seeing anything.

"No.but apparently you like to play Marco Polo in the dark. You know Mr BALEY I didn't take you as the 2 year old type" I laugh at my own comment and smirk a bit at the way I emphasized his last name.
"
"Yes I do il mio caro vuoi giocare con me?" I shudder as his minty breath tickles my ear. I feel cold hands grasp my waist making me gasp.
"Let go of me you stupid! Fucktard! I hate you and your stupid face and your stupid games with your stupid Italian. Want to hear what I think of you you son of a bitch. Je pense que votre trou du cul avec un pas de cerveau manger ma merde" I smirk at my insult but stop when I hear silence. His hands are still on my waist getting tighter making me squirm.

"You know love you're really starting to piss me off" he says the anger coming off of him like steam.
"Good!" I say but soon regret it as I'm thrown across the room. My back hits the wall and hard I feel as though the wind was knocked out of me and I struggle to hold myself up. I feel the tears drip down the side of my cheeks as I let out a whimper. I don't even care if he hears me cry.

"Valentina" he whispers before crouching down beside me besides for the white spots on the side of my eyes I've adjusted to the dark. He reaches for a piece of my hair but I shove his hand away.
"Just leave me alone" I say between hiccups great just great this guy was abusive and angry and now he was being all kind and concerning to be honest I don't believe one thing of it.

"No. I need you to tell me some things about you" he says what the hell?!
"Where were you born?" I look at him with tear stricken eyes and shudder at the anger left in his eyes.
"Morocco" I say yes people I'm a white African they exist you know. I feel pain all over my body as he lifts me up.
"Put me down!" I scream trying to get out of his grasp but he dumps me on the bed.
"What is your name?"
"Valentina Ray. And I'm part Spanish because my father is and then moved to Africa to marry my mother that's why the last name is Ray and I don't have a clue where Valentina came from so don't ask then we moved to America because of my father and his stupid job. I hate strawberries and I never liked fished unless my mom makes it. I loved music but art more so I went for both then I went to julliard and then a baby came into my life I lost contact with my mother and father because my dad didn't believe that she wasn't mine and then we were happy I was happy finally not having to prove I was better then all my other sisters. And then some ass decided to ruin my life completely and I'm spilling my life story to him after I think he broke my ribs." I gasp at the pain in my ribs and look him straight in the eye.