Chapter 6

To say I was scared was an understatement, I'm terrified beyond belief, to the point where I will shit my pants. Ironic cause we are in a bathroom. I look around for a window as axel bangs on the door.

"OPEN UP" I ignore his persistent orders and continue to try and find a way out, but there aren't any Windows besides a small one next to the shower that I definitely could not fit into. I sigh and give up, my life has turned around because of me and my stupidities, now my daughter my baby girl, the love of my life is gonna find out she's not mine.

What will she do after that? She won't understand but I'm sure the way axel will explain will make me seem like a monster.

" get out or I'll break the door down." This brings me out of my thoughts and I think about what will happen if I don't open the door. He could hurt Cam and I can't let that happen so I do the better thing and be the bigger person by unlocking the door.

But it was clearly a bad idea.

There stood axel with a gun in the front of his jeans my heart did flips and I gulped furiously.
"Please don't hurt her take me please I beg you" I plead feeling tears come to my eyes as I beg on my knees. I put my head down in shame and let out a sob.

"Oh no oh lord everything I've done for her. She's my life my love my onlly" I choke in between sobs as I talk and I feel embarrassed, worn out and extremely tired.
But I'm shocked when a hand lifts my face up by my chin and I meet those cold eyes.
"Your secret is safe with me..but you have to follow my rules" my heart drops at his 'but' and I find myself wondering what these rules will be.

"Follow me" he says, I get up from my knees and wipe my tears away vigorously as I walk with him. I look around as we walk around the dull but huge place looking at everything as we past. I'm so preoccupied that  when he stops I bump into him causing me to stagger.

I put my hand out to catch him before I fall and I do grabbing his shirt. I nervously laugh when I'm balanced again and smooth down his shirt feeling his muscles tense under my touch.
"What are you doing?" His cold voice interrupts my smoothing of the shirt.
"I-um-well" I stutter to find a excuse as he shakes his head and opens the grey door we stopped at. I look into it hesitantly as I see a huge master bedroom with a king sized bed with matching grey decor.

He pushes me in and I take in the smell of the room like pine trees and woods. Then I hear the door click and I swiftly turn around banging on the door.
"HEY OPEN UP HELLO OPEN UP PLEASE OPEN UP YOU CANT LEAVE ME IN HERE!" I bang so hard my hands turn red and blotchy.

"No I can now stay there till I come with food." He says through the door I scream out in frustration and bang on the door once more before grabbing my hair by the roots and gently but harshly tugging while the tears furiously escaped my eyelids.

********************

I don't know how long I've been here but I haven't moved from my spot on the floor leaning against the bed staring at the walls my mind blank and impassive.

I try to occupy myself but cannot find a way how I feel my tummy grumble just when I hear a knock on the door making me shoot up in alarm.

"Here" axel comes in with a tray of chicken and hotdogs. He sets it down on the bed side table and that's when I make a run for it but he expertly catches me around the waist as I fight and struggle. He pins me to the wall and I pant furiously screaming and kicking trying to get away.

"STOP" his yell stops me immediately as I look him straight in the eyes that hold fury and dominance. We both pant as I look to the floor.
"I'm gonna let g-"
"I won't run " I don't know what possessed me to say such a thing but it just slipped. He nods and removes his hands that pin me down.